Chapter 1

Connor Anderson, 7:00a.m, Anderson Manor.

"CONNOR!" Connor jolted awake, his body visibly shaking. "Y-Yeah, Dad?" Hank eyed his son worriedly. "You were having a another nightmare again." Hank pointed out, making Connor sigh.

"What happened this time?" Sumo, who had been downstairs, climbed up onto his bed and licked his tears away, making him chuckle.

"Thanks Sumo. This time it was just me... In a dark room with no way to get out and your, Kara's and Markus's screams were just playing on loop, saying 'Why did you kill us, Connor's over and over again." Connor finished with a shaky sigh, before Hank hugged him tightly, Connor returning the hug immediately.

"Now get to bath, you need to head off to school, or not Kara and Markus are gonna knock off my door trying to get in again." Connor laughed softly, remembering what had happened.

Flashback~

Connor had been ill for the past two days, and while Hank had informed them of Connor's condition, they still didn't hesitate to see him.

Even if it meant breaking down Hank's bloody door.

"MARKUS WHY?!" Connor looked up from the book he was reading (Divergent) as soon as he heard his father's scream of anguish from downstairs, before two very familiar faces burst through his door.

"Markus! Kara! What's going on?" Connor asked, confused as he put down his book on the bed stand. "Nothing. We just wanted to visit you, C. Are you okay?" Kara asked, immediately placing her hand on Connor's forehead.

"Oh my rA9 you are very hot." Both Connor and Markus raised their eyebrow at her, making her hit both on the arm playfully. "Oi! Not that way, you dinguses." Both boys chuckled softly before Hank entered the room, his eyes held both amusement and anger all the same.

"So... Who's going to replace my door, hmm?" Markus grinned unregretfully, making Connor shake his head. "Did you actually destroy our door, M?" Kara's laugh was the only answer Connor needed  before he sighed and grabbed his phone.

"Mr. Manfred? Yeah, Markus just destroyed my door... You're going to ground him after this you say? Okay, say hi to Leo for me." Markus just looked at his best friend in disbelief, before Connor laughed.

"I got you! I'm just joking, M, but you have to replace that, you know." Markus released the breath he was holding and nodded, before ruffling Connor's hair.

Connor's noises of annoyance was all they needed to delete the tension in the air, leaving them all laughing and a pouting but amused Connor.

End of ze flashback~

Connor grabbed his towel before walking into his bathroom, as Hank and Sumo left him to his needs.

After his bath...

Connor grabbed a royal blue shirt with a pair of jeans, a grey beanie and a pair of navy blue converse before putting all on and grabbed his galaxy colour backpack, his phone, his earphones and Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire before packing the novel into his bag and ran downstairs.