032| sm ent.

"Why do you guys think we need to go to SM for?" I asked. I gave them a confused look while waiting for their answers. But instead I just get a shrug from them.

"Maybe about that incident..." Rosé said. I just nodded at went to my room to change. I hope I don't see Sehun or Chanyeol. As I left my room, I saw the rest of my members waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long... I just need to think for a little bit." They all just nodded and walked out the door without a word. Wonder what's up with them... The drive to SM was pretty silent. I looked down and played with my fingers. It's my fault we're going here today. The drive came to a halt and we all exited the van, walked into the building. As we were walking I saw some of the NCT U members at the front desk. As they saw us approach the front desk I saw Ten coming towards me and bringing me into a bear hug. I stood there hugging back, needing the comfort from him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He whispered in my ear. I brought my face out to give him an 'are you kidding?', we just laughed it off.

"Now, you don't let anyone bring you down alright? Be a strong confident woman!¡" I just laughed and gave him one last hug before returning to my members. I gave them a smile and nodded my head, reassuring them that I'm fine. As we were walking, the members and I started to talk about different things for our concert until all of a sudden we stopped. I gave them a confused look until I followed their stares only to see, EXO themselves. The girls build a wall around me so the boys could hurt me. As I go on to my tip-toes, I see Kai right in the middle. I push my way through Lisa and Jennie and stand in front of the boys looking up at them.

"Let me see him." I told them. They all made a path for Kai except for one person, Sehun. I could see Kai trying to get through Sehun, but Sehun was much stronger.

"Sehun, let your hyung through right now." Kai firmly said.

"I'm not letting this whore, touch you. Even if she was your sister, I'd never let her touch you with those whore of -" Just as he was about to finish, I slapped his face, hard. He raised his hand to his cheek feeling the sting itself. As he was distracted, I pushed him out of the way into a wall, and jumped onto Kai giving him a hug.

"You're really brave to do that Y/N" I heard Sehun said behind me. I turned back to see him smirking.

"What do you want to say now, Sehun? That I'm a snake and I was leading you on? Well, I wasn't. Plus the text you got from Jihyo. All fake, and of all people you should know that I have her blocked on my social medias, so I couldn't have texted her that FAKE message. I thought I could trust you!" I shouted in anger. I turned to look at the members, only to meet eyes with the one and only, Chanyeol.

"And you! You actually believed what he said?! You don't trust me! You think I'm a fake ass whore too?!! Well, fuck you yeol." Before I could get more furious, I turned on my heels walked toward the girls.

"Can we please just leave this place, I even forgot why we were even here?" I looked down waiting for their answers. I heard a small "okay" and started to walk with me, leaving without sparing EXO a glance. As we were passing by we saw NCT again. I just bowed and waved them goodbye.

"I'll call you later." I mouthed to Ten. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and turned back to the Van.

"Worst visit ever..." I heard Lisa say.

"Tell me about it." I just sighed and leaned my head on Jisoo's shoulder, which was on my right. "Tell me when we're back at the dorm, I'm tired as hell"