042| help!

"Y/N!!!" Jennie yelled from her room, "Y/N, YOU BETTER GET OVER HERE NOW!"

"What do you want? I still have to get ready!" Y/N yelled, stressed about what to wear.

"I MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!" Jennie screamed, panicked.

"What do you mean 'big mistake'?" Y/n questioned, confused.

"I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH JAEHYUN!!" Jennie complained. She turned her head to a silent Y/N, her eyes popping out.

"No fucking way..." Y/N whispered, not knowing how to react, "You're actually stupid."

"Shut Up!! I need you to help me with an outfit right now, I DONT KNOW!!" Jennie squealed, stressing on what to wear.

"You stupid bitch.... how did you even get into this situation!?" Y/N asked, curious to why Jennie made her 'stupid' decision.

"We made a bet..." Y/N sighed, knowing how it's gonna be, "And I kept complaining how Johnny is gonna be nervous on the date, so he challenged me to go on a date with him... a-a-and I sorta, kinda agreed to it..." Jennie scratched the back of her neck, waiting on Y/N's reaction once again.

"Well, it sounds like a you problem right now... so sucks to suck! Have fun getting ready by yourself!" Y/N yelled before running back to her room to get ready.

"You suck Y/N!!" Jennie screamed before getting ready, picking anything that could come to mind.

As Y/N was getting ready, she wondered why Jaehyun had challenged her in the first place...
Getting snapped out of her thoughts, she began finishing her makeup for her "date" or "'meeting" as Taeil would say.