057| mental break

*2 weeks after her last post*

"AHHHH!! WHAT AM I EVEN DOING WITH MY LIFE?!" Y/N yelled, the sound roaming through the halls of the dorm.
As she was laying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling, she heard a knock on her door. Startling her.

"Y/N? Are you okay? I heard you yelling from my room..." Looking up to see who it was, Lisa. Her smiled lit up the room, making it have a not so tense feeling.

"No, i'm not alright..." Y/N admitted. Slowly feeling some of her tears running down her cheeks, including the black eyeliner washing off.

"What happened?" Lisa asked, curious to see the sudden breakdown.

Y/N took in some deep breaths before speaking, "A lot of things are happening, Lisa. First, Jennie isn't even talking to me at all.... Then there's the Sehun situation that's still going on as well as the Chanyeol thing too!! There's also Johnny!! He's been so so so so distant lately, he won't even text or call me anymore... sure, he might be busy, but is he really busy?" Y/N inhaled a sharp breath, feeling suffocated from the crying she had done.

"Jennie still isn't over it? Jesus.... Also Sehun and Chanyeol are annoying dickwads, just block them. And.... Johnny? Out of all the people you're worried about, it's Johnny? I would be worried about Jennie most... she's being a real pain in the ass to you." Lisa scratched her neck, "You think Johnny's cheating on you though, don't you?"

Y/N swiftly turned her head toward Lisa, almost getting whiplash, "I never said he was cheating on me, Lisa." Y/N gritted her teeth together, feeling annoyed by the events happening.

"Get out, you're not making anything better right now. Just leave me the fuck alone until I sort my brain out..." She pointed to the door, waiting for Lisa to leave.

Sad at the outcome, Lisa got up from her chair and walked out. Not forgetting to slam Y/N's door shut completely. After she had left, she was crying waterfalls. It couldn't stop, you could hear it from outside her room.

After Lisa had slammed the door, everyone's eyes went on one person. Jennie.

Noticing everyone was staring at her, she was confused.
"Alright, i get it i'm beautiful... you don't always have to stare at me!" She joked, wanting everyone to laugh with her, "Why aren't you laughing?"

No one answered, ashamed of what this group had become. Jisoo, not taking any of the silence, walked away to her room. Followed by Lisa and Rosé. Lisa, being the last to leave, she stopped in the middle of the hall.

"You know, Jennie? Sometimes being a narcissistic bitch isn't gonna get you anywhere. So fucking man up and talk to Y/N. Just because she didn't tell you about her relationship doesn't mean shit. It's like you not telling her that you and Mark hooked up together." Lisa looked over her shoulder, knowing the reaction Jennie had.

"How did you know that?" Jennie asked, shocked at the news.

"Well, desperate times called for desperate measures, right? So stop being a bitch, and talk to her. Your reason for being mad at her is petty as shit." After finishing, Lisa walked out not waiting for Jennie to answer back.

"You hooked up with Mark while we were dating?" Jennie snapped her head toward the voice Y/N.

~~~
what a fun twist huh? also know this is fake, Jennie would never do it. Have fun!!
Also I'm planning on doing a little something soo be aware of that just incase, could be very very very important!!