2|| We should get to know each other better little

Pov Andy
After everyone is silent, we have to do an exercise with 2 and yep I have No one because brook and jack went together. I Just sit there in My thoughts and suddenly someone sit next to me 'New kid we're together' I look shocked and then look at the person Who sits next to me then I cough and nod slowly"oh umm Yeah sure " I see something in his beautiful eyes but can't place it 'so New kid say something about yourself' with frown eyebrows I Answer "well this New kid has a name Andy slash Andrew  fowler there is nothing much to tell about Rye " I look down blushing because I said his name before he could tell me. He laughs. 'Okay little don't worry so the exercise? Oh and you're cute when you blush' I look up and he smirks I have to admit that name is kinda hot and then that smirk  hmm yeah "little? Okay yeah the exercise  ofcourse " we eventually start to do it and I'm surprised because  he is kinda smart. Then the bell rings  ' oh andrew come to my house today or tomorrow after school to end the exercise we can go together from here okay? ' oh god my heart okay stay cool andrew "uhh yeah sure tomorrow is good " yep I'm blushing again and he smirks 'see ya tomorrow little' he goes with his hand threw my hair and wink then he go out of the class leaving me still surprised and with red cheeks.

Pov Rye
I walk out the class smiling slightly everyone looks at me, not that I'm not used to it but anyways Mikey and Harvey are walking by my side and we go to my home my parents aren't home so why not? We go to my car and I look at the girl who stands there I smirk and go to her 'Emma how you doing babe ?'  I lean against my car while she lets her hands go over my body not that its doing something to me but I just let her then I see andy and his friends going out school andy is staring at me from the moment he walks out the door. I wink and he looks down blushing, I chuckle and my friends are looking weird at me but i ignore them. Then Emma strikes my abs and I look back at her 'so babe you want to come to my home?' I only use her as side chick I don't love , I mean not anymore. We go in my car and I see andy standing there I stop and do my window down and Shout to  him 'Andrew want a ride ?' He looks up suprised "umm no thanks i don't like a lot of people i just wait for my mother"my friends and the girl are laughing and i look irritated to them 'Guys you can go home on your own, out the car' everyone looks suprised at me and they step out the car only the girl stays i look more angrier 'you too, fake one, out the car' ,^but rye babe^ she strike my cheeks and i clap her hans off me 'slut out 'i do the door open and she start sobbing and go out.  I point me at Andy Who is standing there suprised 'you come little?' He comes out his transe  and nod slowly sitting next to me 'so Andrew place?' He gives me the street and nummer  and I look at him ' you serious?'  He looks confused "why wouldn't I be?"  i smirk 'we should get to know each other better little' he looks weird at me while I keep my eyes on the road but I just know that he is staring I stop the car 'if you want you can ride with me every day to go to school and come back I live in the street behind us so it's easy ' I smirk and he just went out the car and look shocked to me "ummm  yeah sounds uhh fun I guess " he blush and I chuckle he is cute wait what?no  Ryan stop no feelings are the best feelings. He wave awkwardly and I laugh and nod my head ,if he is inside I ride away.

****************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 2 so what do you think of it so far? Please don't be a silent reader and let me know, I'm really self conscious about it.
Sorry if there are writing faults!
Love you and keep your head up babes xxx