25|| Lay down, relax and enjoy

!!!!! Hot and steamy smut, if you don't like that, skip this chapter, don't go hate on me, I warned that this will come, so enjoy ;)!!!!!

Pov Rye
The kiss goes from, gentle and slowly, to a hot make out session. He push me on the bed and sit on me, then we go further with making out. He start to grind and I shake my head and  turn us around. I look at him and take my shirt off, he looks at my body and kiss me again, really needy. I start to kiss down his neck and make love bites from time to time, I take his shirt out and make my way down his stomach, while kissing and give love bites. I look at him when I'm at his pants 'can i?' He can't speak from the excitement so he just nods. I slowly open his pants and slide it down. I  throw it somewhere in the room and start to place kisses on his inner thighs, he moans silently. I place my hands on his trousers and look up with an asking look at him he nods and I take it slowly out. I look at his naked body from up to down and bite my lip. 'You're so damn beautiful baby' I'm sure i look in his eyes when I say this, because i know he is really self conscious about his body. He blush really hard. I start to strike his thing and he breath heavier, when i am rubbing it he swallow and moans. And he is so innocent. When I go closer with my mouth I look at him. He turns us around and start to unzipping my pants. I lay there surprised and then he takes my trousers and pants out, he wants to start to suck me but I shake my head and turns us around again, I pin his hands above him and look in his eyes 'it's your first time, and I want that everything is about you now, so stay laying, relax and enjoy' he breath faster and he becomes harder. I can feel it because it's pressed against my leg. I bite my lip and go down for the 2nd time, I rub his d*ck again and go closer with my head, but I make sure he really wants it. "Goddamn Rye you can, please" he whines and I swallow, that's pretty hot. I lick the tip and after a few seconds I start to bob my head on it, i keep my eyes locked with his eyes, and the only thing he do is moaning. He grabs my hair and accidentally push his cock deeper in my mouth. I gag a bit but keep going. I blow air in my cheeks and start to deep throat him. Andy moans really loud and after a few minutes when I feel he is close I stop and let his little pretty hard friend, out. He groans and I take a condom and some lube out our bag, i do the condom around me and put some lube on it. I place myself between his legs, but first I make him ready by pushing a finger in him. He moans loudly and ask for more I push two fingers and crawl it inside. He moans "fuck Rye" i bite my lip and add a 3rd finger. I do it like 2minutes. And then I place myself again between his legs, and I look worried to him. 'You really want this right?' He groans and nod "please Rye" I bite my lip 'if I hurt you or go to fast or something say it...' he stops me by kissing me and I understand the point and, enter him slowly, afraid of hurting him, and he moans loudly. I let him get used to the feeling and then start to trust. He let moans and groans out, both rom pain and enjoy. After a bit we both moan loudly and the pain from him is away. I moan fuck, you're so thight baby' he only moans for respond. I go a little faster. Suddenly he moans loudly "fuck Daddy faster" we both freeze and he stutter "s-sorry that w-wasn't, I d-didn't wanted to say that" I smirk and start to thrust faster 'my baby has a daddy kink huh?' He moans loudly, I mean it's pretty hot tho. I go again a little faster and he moans my name and daddy a few times while grabbing the bed sheets. Like that it goes on for an half hour because every time he or I were close I went slower, so no one of us comes. Suddenly I thrust harder and slam into him. He screams "fuck daddy close" I groan 'let it out babyboy' after a few minutes he comes all over his stomach, a second  after I come to inside him. I collapse next to him, and we both breath heavy. After a few minutes I clean the cum of his stomach. And dry us a little of because we are really sweaty. "Can I shower tomorrow, I'm exhausted?" I smile and kiss his head 'sure babe' I lay down next to him after I did the condom in the trash. He place his head on my chest and I do the sheets over us. "I'm happy we waited, this was the most perfect way to lose my virginity" I smile brightly and kiss him 'I'm happy I was your first' he nods and yawn, after a minute we both fall asleep.
****************************************************************************************************************
Here it is! It was weird to write tho but oh well
Chapter 25
Hope you like it
Love ya xxxx