23|| i'd like to be Alice

Pov Andy
The exams are finally done!!!!
Yes yes yess
I'm walking hand in hand with Rye to his car, our friends go with us. Brook and jack goes with us in the car and Mikey,Harvey and Emma, what now Mikey his girlfriend slash sidehoe is in the car of Mikey. We are just going to play video games, maybe swim in Rye his garden and chill. They wanted to sleep over but Rye told them they can't, why? I have no idea. On this point we are all sitting in the cough, we just ate pizza and swim. ^lets play a game^ mike says we all nod then Rye comes up 'oehh we spin the bottle and the one who spin it has to give a pick up line on the one who landed the bottle on.' I laugh "that is something typical off rye." He glares at me but has a playful look in his eyes, and all I can do is smiling. So Mikey started with spinning and it came on brook, he waits a little and say then to brook ^I know you're busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list^ we all laugh and brook shakes his head ^too original cobban^ brook spins end up at Emma. Brook doesn't like Emma that much but okay ^Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my nightmares^ he coughs and say ^i mean dreams,stupid autocorrect^ I burst into laughing and give him a high five. Emma roll her eyes and spins, it land on Harvey she blinks with her lashes ^Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.^ I choke on air I mean that one was good. Harvey spins and oh wauw it lands on Rye and I glare at him. Rye sees it and take my hand. ^Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?^ Rye laughs sarcastic 'you wish' and kiss me, I can't help but smirking in the kiss. Then Rye spins it it ends on Jack 'Can I take a picture of you so santa knows what I want for christmas?' He winks playfully and we all laugh. Ofcourse is Jack then and it land on me he smirk, I drink from my coke ^is Ryes dick from skittles, because I think you'd like to taste the rainbow^ i choke on my drink and spill it out. Everyone is laughing and Rye is laying on the ground laughing, I laugh to. I was just about to spin when mikey shouts ^now dirty pick ups^ i shake my head laughing and spin, it lands on Mikey and i laugh "if you jingle my bells, you will have a white Christmas" Rye laughs and does an arm around me 'that's my boy' I laugh and Mikey spins it get on Rye 'oh god now it comes wait' Mikey smirks ^Roses are red grass is greener when i think about you i play with my wiener^ we laugh 'well dang do you also think of me when Emma sucks you off?' Mikey laughs and shake his heads, Rye spins and it land on me 'oh hello dear' he smirks "bring it on Beaumont" he smirks more 'Your body is a Wonderland an I'd like to be Alice' oh god 'no I'm joking I have a better one, Are you a pirate? Cause I've got a lot of semen waiting for you' He winks and bite his lip, my breath catches and I'm speechless. Everyone is laughing and I just look at Rye, he smirks. Like that we go on for a while. We also played truth or dare and it was hilarious. Brook and jack kissed,and that was really cute. Emma went running around on the street with only her underwear and Rye had to give me a lap dance, and yes that part turned me on. When it was 10 pm they left and I look at Rye and we go upstairs. "It was really fun today" he nods 'it really was' he looks over at me and smiles 'the best part is when you spilled the coke out' I do my hands in the air "I didn't suspect he would say that" he chuckles 'me neither' he kiss my head 'go to sleep darling tomorrow will be a long day' He winks and leave the room for a phone call . I yawn and feel exhausted tho , so the last thing I feel is Rye jumping next to me in bed and does his arms around me, being a big spoon.
****************************************************************************************************************
I honestly like this chapter
Next chapter I guess will be smut, so I am warning now
Chapter 23
What was the best pickup line?
Love ya xxxxxx