Chapter One - How It All Began

It all started when the band's manager called the leader, Namjoon, to gather the other five members with the inclusion of himself and meet him at the office because he had big news.

They all wondered what the news could be as they hopped into the van on their way to the office. They got there and took a collective deep breath as they were about to open their manager's door, hoping there was nothing wrong.

Upon entering the managers office, they saw him with another boy, about Jimin or Junkook's age and he was having a conversation with the manager. The manager looked up and saw them, welcomed them into the office and told them to take a seat.

Rapmon immediately started to apologize for Jungkook's behavior for shouting at a fan about 3 days ago when he was drunk, the video was everywhere on YouTube and other social media and Jungkook himself has publicly apologized but the manager hadn't said anything concerning the issue. Rm knew their bad was a little reckless especially after the international fame they've been getting but its nothing that couldn't be fixed. At least thats why he thought they were at the managers office, so he kept apologizing until the manager cut him off.

The manager went on to say that concerning their behaviors the proper punishment was still being considered but that the main reason for the meeting what to meet the boy beside him that he introduced as 'Kim Taehyung' a Korean YouTuber, with a great voice and great dance skills, a great actor and with a huge fan base off of YouTube.

Hoseok cut him off asking what the boy and his history had to do with them. Only for their manager to introduce him as their newest member, by combining him to the group, they hoped he would be able to bring his already made fan base with him, thereby making through band bigger and with his good image, the company hoped he would be able to erase every negative image, the band members have singlehandedly put out.

To say, they were surprised was a great understatement, they felt they didn't need a 7th member but they couldn't say it because getting their manager angry would do more harm than good. So they sucked it up and managed to seem all excited to have a new band mate.

The manager then told them to leave and that he would be back with Taehyung at their dorms later.

In the van, the rest were able to discuss about how they felt and none of them liked it one bit, they watched a few videos off Tae's YouTube channel and saw how good he was at singing, dancing and acting. That was a triple threat. He also had a few videos of meeting fans and they saw how cute he was with them and how they adored him. Long story cut short, they all felt really threatened, he can singlehandedly hold the attention of all the fans and they wouldn't want that.

So they decided to ignore him for now until they can come up with an idea to make him quit the band. Operation: Ignore him till we come up with a plan to make him leave was in progress.

And thats how it started