Help

Hey you guys, how's your day going?

OK I know you guys probably hate me for not updating like I said I would. *now let the excuses begin*

1. So you guys know I resumed school like September 2nd and it's been a bit more than a month I've been in school and unfortunately internet in school has been really bad like I've been considering getting a MiFi but the network is improving.

2. Fourth year uni is killing me. Honestly I've thought of dropping out and being a stripper  like twice a week*lightbulb* (I just got a story plot) I have classes 7am-6pm some days, assignments, group works, presentations, my final year project ( my supervisor told me to change my research topic after weeks I've invested in it) and to top it off I have tests throughout next week. And I'm living the life of a broke student.

3. Now this is the most important, concerning this book I had the plot I wanted in my head and my writing is vastly influenced by my mood but with everything going on, I didn't want this book to be filled with dark things.

Now where I need your help,

1. The plot I had in my head for this doesn't involve so much angst, it supposed to be sort of crack but while looking at real life issues but with my current mood, if I should start writing, it would get really dark and basically what I didn't want to be involved in this book would be.

So what I want you guys to help me with is decide.

1. Would you rather wait till I get inspiration and continue this book the way I wanted it to be. It would still look at these real life issues but sort of lightening it because I know how gory and depressing it can get.

Or

2. I should write exactly how I feel, it would get dark, depressing and all that but it would be real because that's how I feel (the next chapter I post immediately after this would give a sort of taste, so read it before you make a decision)

The thing is, if you pick the second option I have a lot to write and loads of inspiration so updates would be sort of frequent but with the first option, I can't guarantee when I would update.

Other news, I have about 3 stories in my drafts (Vxbts, Vhope, I haven't decided on the last one) but I want to sort of get to a reasonable point on this story before they get published.

That's all, a new chapter is coming on less than an hour.

Thanks so much for the 1.92k reads and 90 votes. I honestly had no idea that this book would ever be this big.

Bye