seven: twink

"We've got a new one, Wigington." Alex smirked, hitting my shin. I was sitting on the edge of my bunk, the upper one, when I heard the commotion outside my cell. Alex pushed himself off my bed, smiling to myself. "Looks like this one's with you. That....is my cue to leave."

I watched the only friend I had here stalk off to his own cell. He'd be released in 34 days; we were counting down the moment. He deserved to be released. I was kind of an asshole. But, I was gay, so most of the dickheads at this prison thought I was rapist and didn't mess with me. That was the only pro to being here for the next few years.

A small boy, around 5'7 or 5'8 with lilac hair and a terrified look in his multicolored eyes, entered my cell, holding his mattress pad firmly to his chest. He looked around scared, when his eyes met mine. Quickly, they found the floor.

"Well, look what we have here." I grinned, jumping off my bed. The boy flinched as I landed in front of him. "What's your name?"

"A-Awsten." I let out a quick smile. My hands found his mattress pad and I threw it on the bed before turning back to Awsten.

"Look at you." My eyes scanned up and down his small frame. "You're gonna get eaten alive out here, gay boy."

"I...."

"What could a twink like you get arrested for anyway?" I bit my lip as I took in all his features. He was so small; so innocent, but something about him drew me in. I wanted him. He'd be mine by the time he left here.

"You....do not want to know." Awsten's eyes got big as a small blush creeped onto his cheeks.

"I think I do, gaybie." That damned smirk never left my face as I sat on the edge of the bottom bunk. "Tell me, and I'll protect you from all the assholes out there in the other cells. They're all afraid of me. So....what'll it be, Awsten?" His name, from the first time I said it, felt like a drug on my tongue. An addictive, yet lovable drug. That's what Awsten was.

"I....got arrested for...." He stopped to squeal and bury his head into his hands, face red as could be. "P-Prostitution."

My eyes went wide. I was definitely wrong about this kid's innocent part. "A prostitute? That's what you are, huh?" Awsten took his head out of his hands and nodded sheepishly. I grabbed the ends of his lively hair and pulled him down onto my lap. My hands landed on his hips and I gripped tightly. "A gay one?"

"Y-Yes, sir...a gay one." With every word he seemed more and more embarrassed; but as every second passed I got more and more excited to be sharing a cell with him. "What's....your name?"

"My name is Geoff. Some people here call me Wigington; that's my ugly last name." My thumbs willed themselves to rub circles over Awsten's hip bones.

"I like it." The small boy in my lap muttered, playing with his fingers. "I already like a lot about you."

"That's because you don't know me yet, Awsten." I snickered. "Trust me, that opinion will change." He simply shrugged, shifting his hips around as he fidgeted. I gripped his waist harder. "Awsten, no. Stay still."

"What did you get arrested for, Geoff?"

"Robbery. Don't ask, it is a long ass story I do not want to get into." I groaned. There was a moment of silence before Awsten spoke again.

"Are you gay, Geoff?" His beautiful, dual colored eyes met mine and I smiled.

"Why else would everyone be afraid of me, Awsten?" A blush formed with a grin across his soft face. His arms cautiously landed around my neck. I nodded, signaling it was okay, and his wrists locked behind my head. "My, my, my, gay boy. You may be a problem here."

"Why?" Curiosity got the best of the kid. I smiled.

"Because," I paused to move a strand of hair from Awsten's eyes. "Because everybody else is gonna be all over you; but I want you all to myself." A squeal left his lips, and his head dropped onto my shoulder. Gently, I moved from under Awsten and laid him down on his bed, where he erupted into a fit of giggles.

"It's almost dinner, Aws. Can I call you that?" He nodded without hesitation.

"Call me whatever you want, Geoff. I won't mind a bit." Aws bit his lip, glancing up and down my body before diverting his eyes to the wall.

"It's almost time for dinner." I stated, leaning once more against the bunks. "Make sure you stay close to me. They'll tear you apart if you aren't with me."

"What if I want to go out on my own?" Awsten teased, pulling his knees up. I stole a glance at his orange jumpsuit, the same ugly one we all wore, searching for a last name.

"Don't even try it, Knight." I remarked, grabbing Awsten's wrist to pull him to sit upright. "You'll seriously regret it if you don't stay near me."

"Alright, Mr. Bossy." Awsten giggled as I freed his wrist. "I won't leave your side."

"Great." I smiled, sitting down next to him. "I think you'll like your time here."

"As long as it's with you, I'm sure I will." smiled the tiny boy.