•1 Cause and Effect•

Ochako waved goodbye to her best friends Momo and Mina, and walked out of her classroom to her last class.

As she was walking to her class she heard a gunshot and a scream, and knew exactly what was happening.

The Terrorists we're finally attacking.

Ochako started running to the doors, but was soon shot in the leg, she tried to run but couldn't and was on the floor screaming for help as she got shot in the chest....the only thing she could remember before everything went black was the terrorists eyes, blue and brown but...they were filled with unmistakable pain...

**The Next day**

Ochako woke up in a very soft bed, she yawned and sat up to feel a harsh stinging in her chest and hissed at the pain.

"Oi, you're finally up..." Said a boy with ash blonde hair and piercing red eyes.

Ochako looked at him, then looked around to see a plain white room with another bed across from hers. "Who are you...and wh-where am I?"

The blonde boy looked out the window and tched quietly. "You're in hell. Aka a Mental Asylum..."

Ochako looked down, "You didn't answer my first question."

The boy glared Ochako "Call me Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugou." With that, the boy left before Ochako could give him her name.

"What was that about...?" She looked around "Why am I here...I wonder what happened..." She wondered out loud.

A few minutes later, Recovery girl walked in "Ochako Uraraka? Is that you dear?" Ochako looked at the old lady in front of her "Y-Yeah that's me" Recovery girl took Ochako's hands and held them gently "Dear...your school was attacked by terrorists...and so we're the houses close to the school..." Ochako's heart stopped..."One of the houses that was attacked was yours...and I'm so sorry but your parents were shot to death by one of them..." Ochako looked at her, tears overflowing from her eyes."I-I didn't even get to say goodbye..." She sobbed more as she choked on her tears and got embraced by Recovery girl. "Shhh...I know...I know" Recovery girl cooed. "You were taken to the hospital after you got shot, then brought here from police...they knew after your parents death you wouldn't be stable enough to be on your own..."

Ochako continued sobbing, at a loss of words. Recovery girl set Ochako's counciling schedule on the desk next to her bed and left as she let Ochako cry.

Ochako cried for the next few hours and sat on her bed in a depressing fit...she definitely didn't want to be here.