Why there?

(A/N) I don't own Naruto or Harry Potter
"Speaking Japanese"
'Thinking Japanese'
"Speaking english"
'Thinking english'
This takes place right after The war. So before Sasuke left and after Naruto got his arm. They are all 15 meaning for Harry Potter this takes place in the half blood prince.
————————————————————
-NARUTO POV-

Sasuke just announced he was gonna leave. Kakashi-Sensei called us and said something about one last mission.

What none of squad 7 knew, was that this was a long term mission.

One in another country!

-IN HOKAGE TOWER-

"Hello, squad 7, and Hinata, Today, there is a mission only you four can handle." Kakashi-Sensei said.

"Well, what's the mission?" I ask in a bored tone. "Well, we have been trying to make a peace treaty with a group of talented students in the UK...by talented students, I mean witches and wizards."

Suddenly a man comes in. "Do you have the representatives?" "In a minute." Kakashi-sensei said. Then the man leaves.

"As I was saying...I want you four to be the representatives. Since you are Konoha's most powerful young ninja, I wish to send you." Kakashi-Sensei said.

"When do we leave?" Sakura asks. "Now." "When do we come back?" Sasuke asks.

"One year." Wait what? "Wait! How are we supposed to train while we are there?!" I asked. "I'm sure you'll find time. Now, leave and get packed ASAP. Oh, and also. There has been some sketchy stuff going on with a man named Voldemort. He is a lot like Orochimaru. The people from this place would also like extra protection, as war is beginning to begin and you three were big helps in the war."

"Are me and Sasuke aloud to use our doujutsu?" Hinata asked. "Only in a bad situation."

We all nod and go to pack. Damn why dose it have to be the UK?! Good thing we took those English classes.

-ENGLAND-

-HARRY POTTER'S POV-

A letter came from Hogwarts this year, a special one.

We are going to have Japanese exchange students.

Not only for peace between our two lands, but for protection.

Can a group of 4 kids really be that much help?

Apparently they are the strongest youth from their whole country. I have doubts. I mean, what if they can't speak English?

I'm not trying to sound stuck up, or anything! I just have a few doubts...I just wanna make sure everyone is safe.

At least they won't smother me for being Harry Potter, the boy who lived.