The paths cross

Before I begin, I need help with who to ship people with...I'm casting a pole.

Sakura x Sasuke
Sakura x Naruto
Sakura x Ron
Sakura x Hermione
Sakura x Harry
Sakura x (Other)
None
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Sasuke x Sakura
Sasuke x Naruto
Sasuke x Ron
Sasuke x Hermione
Sasuke x Harry
Sasuke x (Other)
None
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Naruto x Sakura
Naruto x Sasuke
Naruto x Ron
Naruto x Hermione
Naruto x Harry
Naruto x Hinata
Naruto x (Other)
None
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Hermione x Sakura
Hermione x Sasuke
Hermione x Ron
Hermione x Naruto
Hermione x Harry
Hermione x Hinata
Hermione x (Other)
None
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Harry x Sakura
Harry x Sasuke
Harry x Ron
Harry x Naruto
Harry x Hermione
Harry x Hinata
Harry x (Other)
None
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Ron x Sakura
Ron x Sasuke
Ron x Hermione
Ron x Naruto
Ron x Harry
Ron x Hinata
Ron x (Other)
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
Hinata x Sakura
Hinata x Sasuke
Hinata x Naruto
Hinata x Hermione
Hinata x Harry
Hinata x Ron
Hinata x (Other)
And note that the person's name first means they are on top. Meaning for Sasuke x Naruto, Sasuke is on top. But Naruto x Sasuke, Naruto is on top. And I made one change to the story-Hinata is joining team 7, since she has the Byakugan.

Let the story, begin!

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

-NARUTO POV-

We where all sitting on the couch when suddenly we get a knock on our door.

"I'll get it!" I said. A series of,"Alright!" And, "Ok!"'s followed.

I open the door do reveal a boy with black hair and round glasses with a lightning scar on his forehead.

There was a girl with blonde, curly hair. She had a stern look on her face.

And finally, a young boy with orange hair a freckles, hosting a silly look.

"Hello, my name is Harry Potter. Is this the home of the Japanese Hogwarts exchange students?" The glasses boy now known as Harry Potter asked.

"Yes, why are you here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We are here to help you 4 learn magic so you can understand the lessons at Hogwarts." The female said.

I nod and reluctantly let them in to our (temporary) home.

"Naruto-Kun, who are these three?" Hinata asked. "They are here to help us learn magic to understand lessons. They only speak english, so you have to do that."

The two girls nodded and Sasuke 'hnned'.

"Anyways, My name is Hermione Granger. This idiot here is Ron Weasley. This guy here is Harry Potter, we are here to teach you your lessons...I hope you can understand us." The female now known to everyone as Hermione stated.

"Oh, no need, we speak English." Hinata's gentle voice spoke up,"I'm Hinata Hyuuga."

"I'm Sakura Haruno."
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki."
"Hn."
I shoot a glare at the emo-Uchiha.

"Sorry about him," I said,"That's emo for,'I'm Sasuke Uchiha.'"

Ron laughed and Harry chuckled while Hermione grinned,"It's alright, really."

"Well, since there are three of us, we decided to go in pairs. Hermione with the two girls and the two boys with Harry and I." Ron said.

"Alright." Sakura said.
"Fine with me." Hinata spoke out.
"Great!" I exclaim cheerfully.
Sasuke sighed and stood up next to me.

I shot him a look and quickly hit him in the back of the head, then smiled at the trio in front of us.

"Ow, Dobe." "Teme." I said back, still smiling at the three.

"Alright, boys. Let's not tear each other apart when we aren't sparring, thank you." Sakura said, annoyed at me and Sasuke.

"Sorry, Sakura(-Chan)" Me and Sasuke said in sync.

"Look, he talks!" Harry said, referring to Sasuke as he just spoke in front of them for the first time."

"Hn."

—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

So, how was that chapter? Hope it doesn't suck, please vote on the ships! If you don't, I will come up with ships on my own and you might hate them completely!

A whole month the poles will be up, so on August 20th, the ships will be posted! See you guys later!