Learning Magic; Wait, School?! (4/4)

-NARUTO POV-

Months passed and our squad was able to learn all magic, including potions.

We had already filled in most un-classified information to Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

However, I was extremely upset that even after graduating the academy I have to go back to school.

We had just entered the halls. All eyes turned to us. We walked up to the front of the room, where the teachers sat.

"Who are you?" One of the black haired teachers asked coldly. "I believe we where sent here to protect Hogwarts?" I answered, being the leader of the mission.

This really old guy that reminded me of Jiraiya spoke up,"You four are barley even adults...how old are you?"

I scoffed a little bit and said,"I'll answer if you you say how old you are." The old man sighed and answered with,"153. Now your turn."

"We are all slightly older than the age of 16," I answered truthfully,"despite age we are all over qualified to fill the position."

"And if this doesn't wrap up soon I'm gonna kick this old guys ass!" Sakura said out loud, but in Japanese.

"There is no way that children are protecting my school. If I was fine with that, I have a whole lot of them even older than you are." The old guy said.

This guy was really pissing me off! It never occurred to me that in other places we may not be considered adults like we are back home.

"Yeah. A guy as old as you couldn't beat one of us in battle. Let alone all four of us!" I shot at him, getting angrier by the second.

"N-N-Naruto-Kun... C-C-Calm down, we could get in trouble f-f-from Kakashi-Sensei..." Hinata timidly spoke. I nod and take a deep breath.

"Sasuke take over." I said, indicating I needed a minute to calm down. "Hn." He said (kinda) to me. I stepped into his spot and he stepped into mine and took over speaking for me.

"We promise, with all sincerity, that we are all more than qualified to complete this. One of us was trained by an illusional technique expert and the other three by our current Hokage. If you do not believe so, we are up to any challenge you throw at us. We might just surprise you," Sasuke gave his speech.

It may not be very evident to the blind eye, but Sasuke was actually a very great public speaker.

"If you really are ready for any challenge, then prepare yourself. After the feast tomorrow we shall head out and we will all battle. Until then you will stay with the gryffindor common room." The old guy said.

Sasuke nodded,"We'll be there."

We looked around and used common sense to get a seat at the gryffindor table. We figured it would be next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Oh, hey guys. What was that about?" Harry asked when he saw us sit next to him.

"Just that old guy up there challenging us to some kind of duel and if we get beat then we are sent home...or...something? I dunno. We have been through way worse than this, I really just don't care much," I answered.

It was true though, after battling a god and goddess and some of the most dangerous beings to ever exist, you don't pay much attention to this kind of thing.

The three of them blinked at me. "But he's the headmaster of Hogwarts! No way you could beat Dumbledore!" Ron shouted.

"We'll find out tomorrow," Sakura said, smiling.

-TIME SKIP-

The next morning we all woke up early and ate breakfast (don't want a bell test repeat.) and head outside to the court area.

The entire school gathered around us, I noticed a blond boy arguing with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Though it was mostly him and Harry yelling back and forth.

Reminds me of Sasuke and I.

Anyways, once everyone was there, the headmaster, who's name is apparently Dumbledore, told us the rules.

Kinda normal rules for spars, no killing and no blowing everything up, no hurting anyone outside the spar.

All four of us heard the countdown and prepared. I got out a kunai, Sasuke activated his mengekyo sharingan, Hinata activates her Byakugan, Sakura got on her gloves.

"2..." at this moment I activated nine-tails-cloak and ran (When Naruto runs in his cloaked mode, he runs almost as fast as the speed of light.) behind Dumbledore and held my kunai up to his throat. Many gasps where heard from the crowd.

"I didn't say start," Dumbledore said, calmly. "The enemy won't wait for a start. The enemy will move when they are ready and when the opponent is not," I said, calmer if possible.

"Let's try that again, shall we?" Dumbledore stated and counted down.

After he reached 1 and said,"Start!" I turned at my team,"Protocol V.90." They nodded and re-arranged positions.

I casted the shadow clone jutsu, and 7 clones proofed out. We all followed protocol and quickly circled the entire area, Sasuke was being covered by Hinata as he worked on a Genjutsu.

Sakura was crossing her arms in front of the man, waiting for him to do something. He suddenly pulled out a wand and casted a spell.

Sakura used her quick wits and took off her glove, since the spell he casted was only a small line, she was able to block it with her glove.

Sasuke finished his Genjutsu. I had one of my clones sneak up behind Dumbledore and hold him in place, witch startled him, and had him look into Sasuke's eyes witch put him in a small Genjutsu.

After a minute Sasuke dispelled the Genjutsu and Dumbledore almost fell if it wasn't for my clone holding him.

We all de-activated all of our abilities and Sakura removes her gloves. We all sat down and as the infirmary lady came to assist us, Sakura held up her hand,"I got this."

She sat on her knees and healed Dumbledore's head with the mystical palm technique. "What just happened?" He questioned.

"Sasuke here put you in what we call a Genjutsu. You fell into it because you looked into his eyes. Now Sakura is healing your head because whatever he did accidentally damaged it." I answered.

It was true, Sasuke's Genjutsu's are powerful and Dumbledore has never been in one so his head was slightly damaged.

What? I don't always ignore Sakura's lectures.

"That was very impressive. Against any enemies your fighting style is unique enough to confuse the enemy. Your fast wits and improv along with amazing teamwork can outsmart any enemy. You are permitted to stay." Dumbledore said.

"We where holding back." Sasuke stared with no emotion.

Everyone stared at us like we where insane.

Thank you merlinlover11 for giving me the ideas of this chapter.

Mmmmmk bye.