Short Story #1

I sat in my dorm room sliding both my middle and ring finger in my entrance, I had plenty of time before my roommate arrived back from his classes. Each time my fingers went inside of me a found moans escaping my body, I've always been a screamer.

I pulled my fingers out to play with my clit, then in the middle of my session I saw my roommate standing in front of me, focused on my body. My shirt was placed just above my boobs and I hadn't worn a bra today, my pants pulled down, right about where my knees were. Same with my panties.

I tried to shuffle my clothes back on. Then a felt a cold hand on my left boob.

"Your tit is so soft." (Male Name of Choice)  whispered into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe. A tingling sensation ran through my body, along came a whimper.

Our breathing grew heavy and rapid. I felt as he kiss over my chest and neck searching for my special spot until he reached the valley near my boobs. Each kiss, lick and breath he placed on that spot had me like putty in his hands. He continuously licked and sucked on that spot until a purple red circle begun to form, that's when he licked it one last time and then we made eye contact.

I crashed our lips together making a perfect dance with our tongues and occasional teeth clashes. My face began to flourish into a red color as for his too.

"You're so hot (Female Name of Choice)" No hesitation in his voice. The way he touched me, made my body react towards him. His hands went to my vagina as he laid to fingers on my opening.

He had a sexy smirk plastered on his face. I knew exactly what he was thinking. "I'm more wet than before you were here." The bulge in his pants became very noticeable. The way it arose then fell again was so hot, I bite my lip as his finger finally went inside me.

I grabbed his shirt and tugged him into my body and moaned in the crevice of his shoulder.

"I can't wait anymore." I whimpered as I tugged his pants off feeling the precum drip. I rubbed my hands up and down his length hearing him groan, which was incredibly hot.

"Call me... Daddy." He groaned once more.

"Yes, daddy." I pushed him down and placed him in my mouth. Does it make me a slut if I like giving him a blowjob? Probably, but I don't really care. One of his hands cupped my face while the other one held on to my hair. He began to twitch in my mouth so I pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting from his tip and my bottom lips.

"Next time look daddy in the eyes." Next time, I like the thought of that. I looked him in the eyes to find his glasses fogging up, it was so cute. I got on the bed once agian.

"I can't wait any longer daddy, my body aches for it." He smirked and positioned me to his liking before entering me. He was so huge, it nearly ripped my apart. With each thrust I would claw into (Male Name of Choice)'s arms. I guess he liked it because he always went a little faster and deeper, until he couldn't anymore. I was so in the moment I don't even remember putting a condom on, so I looked down and saw the rubber band around him. I was glad.

"Shit... I think I'm going to... Cum. When he finished the last word I had already came, my head tilted backwards and the arch in my back gave it away. He had came after.

"You felt so good baby." He kissed along my boobs, giving me one more love bite. I grabbed his head and laid him on my boobs, we just laid like that.

"They are so soft." Was the last thing he said before we both fell asleep.