Short Story #4

I was in the middle of an boring history class. Me and (Male Name of Choice) who was across the room sent winks, and blew kisses towards each other. Harmless flirting.

We continued the whole class until it was time to leave. I had free period and I assumed (Male Name) did too, because he had no worry about going to another class. I walked to my locker seeing (Male Name) rushing towards me.

I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"Hey." He said in a low voice.

"Hey." I replied looking deep into his Hazel brown eyes. He looked so fucking sexy.

"You're beautiful." He leaned closely to my ear and whispered.

"Thank you, so are er uh." I stumbled on every letter in the alphabet. I felt my cheeks glow red. His hands went directly to my hips.

"You don't know, how bad I want you. Do you want me?" He placed his head on my shoulder. Snaking my arms around his neck I whispered 'yes' before his lips collided into mine.

The kiss was filled with need and passion. I wanted more until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I hope you both know that Public Display of Affection is prohibited in the halls." A teacher from the neighboring classroom stopped us. We parted ways for the rest of the day.

Lunch period

It was time for lunch, I grabbed my bag and slung it over on arm, because I was lazy to put it over the other. I walked down the halls to feel a pair of hands on my boobs and a warm body behind me.

"So soft." I heard the familiar voice of (Male Name) I just rested their for a few then a crowd begun to form so I removed his hands.

I felt the lower half of my body reacting to him.

"Let's go." He voice was low and demanding as he dragged me to the closest empty classroom.

"You have lunch?" I questioned as I felt up and down his torso.

"Yea." He was fixated on my chest. I don't know what he finds so great about them, they are small. He bit his lip, and kissed me on my chin and neck until he found my sweet spot, making moan.

My panties were getting soaked and I felt my liquids dripping down my leg.

"You're more then ready." He took two of his fingers and felt on my panties before puting his fingers in his mouth. I was a little disgusted at that but he looked so hot while doing it.

I wanted him and I wanted him now. I put my fingers on his waist band giggling before take off his basketball shorts. To my surprise he was bigger than I thought.

"Lay back." He told me in a demanding voice so I did exactly what he asked.

It was a matter of time before my skirt was lifted up and my panties we're pushed to the side.

"Just put it in already." I whined until I felt a forceful push. He kept thrusting into me making me moan like a sad puppy.

Each thrust was more powerful than the last. My breath grew rapid as I laid on the desk.

"I'm going-" It was before I can finish my sentence that I had already came.

"I'm next." He gave big thrust and came inside of me.

"Did you just." I forgot about a condom.

"Wait let me ride it out." He kept pushing into me.

"No...don't." He pulled out and kissed me along my neck.

"I'm making you mine." Then he go himself together and left me in the room alone.