Short Story #2

Me and Robbie went to the back of the Spencer's store and looked at the selections of toys and many other things. I blushed at the thought of these things being used, Robbie was the only person I had trusted with knowing I was gay, she supported me and always cracked jokes about finding the perfect man.

Me and her went to a number of different stores like Victoria's Secret, Spencer and a countless number of lingerie shops, most of the stuff we bought was for me. I knew I had on one to use this stuff for, but I just wanted to feel pretty. I was dropped off at my apartment and made my way up the stairs, I almost was there until I dropped my bags and everything fell. A mysteriously beautiful man showed up in my view as I hastily shoved everything back in the bag.

"Do you need help." His voice was deep and battered with an unfamiliar accent.

"Y-yes." I looked up at him before pushing my head with a bright red blush.

He soon got on his knees and picked up the contents on the floor before returning them to me. he looked up at me and stared deep into my eyes with his gorgeous green orbs, and said.

"I this for your girlfriend?" My face grew hotter than it was before. So I timidly shook my head 'No'.

"Boyfriend?" I once again shook a no and whispered "It's for me."

He smirked and placed his hand on my cheek then pushing my face upwards forcing me to look at him, but I still avoided eye contact. "My name is Austin and are these for you? I would love if you could model them for me." he whispered in my ear then licked my earlobe, sending shivers through my body. I wanted to say yes, but no words formed, the best I did was nod my head. He took me by the hand and walked to what I believe was his apartment.

"Whenever, your ready." He shut the door closed and began on dressing behind a near by wall. the first was one was white it came with a pretty lace top and and the bottoms were enough to cover the front but tied in the back and didn't cover any of the back. I walked from behind the wall and went to where he was sitting.

I gave him a slow twirl then turned to the back and got on my knees, his face turned into a crimson red glow ass he scooted closer. I then laid backwards and put my legs in the air. I felt like an actual model while I was doing this.The bottoms went on first they were purple with black lace around them then the top was both black and purple with fishnets connecting to them.

I walked out to see his pants twitching when I gave him another twirl. That's when he stood up and flip me to face him with his hands on my hips.

"I think this one is my favorite." His voice rung in my ears causing my heart to run faster than a ostrich, and they run pretty damn fast.

"I like this is one too." I whispered looking at the ground. He chuckled the placed his hands on my ass, giving it a squeeze and massages here and there making me moan.

"I love hearing your noises, they are so damn cute." I placed my head on his shoulder as he pulled my only clothing off my body. Touching every part of my body, sending shivers everywhere.

"Do you want me to continue?" He kissed my neck and under my chin, making me nod uncontrollably.

"Okay, my naughty boy." He laid me down and spread my legs exposing myself to him.

"I'm yours." I take his fingers and place them in my mouth, making him smile. Then removed them as he pushed them inside, I made constant moans.

"Give me yourself." I rubbed lube on my hole, placing a condom on and forcefully pushed into. Shit, it felt so good. Thrusting into me over and over picking up the pace until he couldn't, was so damn good.

"Shit." I stretched out the 'I' breathlessly. He smirked and put 'baby me' in his hands and started pumping. My tongue falling out on the side of my mouth, causing my moans and whimpers to escape.

"You're so tight." He groaned after the sentence.

"It's been a while." I tell him in a barely audible voice.

"I'm gonna bust." He strained his words, then I felt him twitch inside me.

"I feel it too." I came within three more of his thrust. My head thrown back and my back arched.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath as he spilled into the condom, groaning as he did so.

"That was great." I laid naked my head on his chest while he played with my head.

"I went easy on you." I chuckled and fell asleep in his arms.