Chapter 6

Somewhere in Italy year 20XX - Airport :

"Are you sure you want to go back to Namimori? You will see these people again and your brother." Said a woman with a red shirt and a tattoo under her left eye hissing with venom the word 'people'.

"Haha yes but not now, Namimori can wait a few months. I have to see some members of my family in Kyoto first to talk about some... issues." Said the young teenager calmly.

"I'm just worried about you, but since you're going to arrive at the same time as Reborn... he'll be there to train your brothers for the title of Vongola Decimo and CEDEF Advisor Tsuna." Mentioned the woman worrying for the young teen she considers like her own daughter.

"Aria thank you for worrying about me, you gave me motherly love with Isabella that I never had with my real mother, you also gave me a cute little sister and moreover I would not be alone is not it, Fran?" Claimed Tsuna proudly looking at her younger brother. The young boy with an apple-shaped headgear and bright green eyes lifts his head from his apple juice and swears with his monotonous voice.

"I would protect Tsuna-nee no matter what."

Aria knows he's serious but still worried, Tsuna notices her second 'adoptive mother' looking at her imploringly to not go there. Suddenly a girl runs towards them followed by a blond man, the girl with the same tattoo that Aria under her left eye. She throws herself at Tsuna, she begins to speak panting in a worried tone with tears in her eyes.

"Tsu-nee is true?! That you return to Japan to see your brother?" Tsuna nodded, wiping her tears from her sapphire eyes. The blond man who followed her begin to reprimand the girl with a firm voice

"Princess don't run like that!!! You could have fallen!" The girl pouts and hugs Tsuna more tightly, Tsuna chuckled.

"Gamma looks, you look more and more like a father, you'll be official if you asked Aria in marriage. But Uni you should listen to Gamma you could have been hurt."

Gamma and Aria started to blush violently while Uni and Fran chuckled, Gamma coughed still embarrassed.

"You can speak, your adopted father is the most feared person in the whole Mafia."

Tsunahime started giggling on hearing this but says nothing to contradict because it is only the truth. Aria clenched her hands until they became white.

"Tsuna... I'm so sorry you have to carry this burden I... I wish it was going to be different..."

"That should have been me who should have it." Murmured Uni looking at the thing around Tsuna's neck guilty. She embraces them under the sad glances of Fran and Gamma.

"Uni, Aria don't worry OK? Uni will not have to wear this in the future and Aria will be able to live longer with Uni... this makes me happy that you will have no more to wear on yourself. "She confessed softly with her eyes turning orange, letting go of Aria and Uni.

"This may have chosen me because of it seen through our visions... or because of the purity of my flames but no matter as long as my family is with me I would fight to live as long as possible." She looks at the sky showing a determined face promising to live until the fateful day.

These few sentences are enough to evaporate the anxiety they had, they watched the silhouette of Tsuna move away overflowing with power and charisma but at the same time weak. She and Fran said goodbye, then went to the airport, Tsuna watched the orange object chained in her hand and put it in her pocket before getting on the plane.  

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω 

Chapter done! A short chapter but I don't regret doing it, maybe you might guess what they are talking about. Hope you like my fanfic and if you have a question don't hesitate to ask!! 

Thank for reading,

Diafire~~