Chapter 29

"Speak"

"Thought"

Tsuna was walking toward Kokuyo Land in a raging space, followed by Vlad. She knew those fruits would target Fuuta for his rankings. She hoped that letting him with her brother and Reborn could alter the future she saw but no. They let Fuuta to her twin, to Nobuyoshi the most egotistical and self-centred brat in the world.

He was easily beaten up by Ken and Chikusa and gave Fuuta to save his pathetic life. She was furious at everybody. The unique thing that held up to not going in killing spring is that she knows Fuuta is alive and that the fruits didn't manage to see his ranking.

She comprehends they target her brother because he is the future Decimo and the strongest people in the Namimori to weaken them. But they knew she lived here and that Fuuta was one of her and kidnap him would lead them to oppose her.

"If they want to fight, they will have." She thought, arriving at Kokuyo Land. She can feel Ken, Chikusa, Chrome, Mukuro and Kyoya flames along with six other people.

"How Kyoya is here?!! He should have come here since the first attack, stupid skylark!!"

Approaching the entry, they were stopped by a yo-yo and an enormous ball.

"Stop. Anyone can't enter without the authorization of Mukuro-sama, Chrome-same or Daemon-sama."

"Oh? Even me Chikusa?"

"You are..." He replies with a distorted face unusual for his impassible face. Rapidly Ken enters their field of vision.

"Tsuna!!! What are you doing here-byon?!!"

"Well, you did kidnap one of my kids who was in the hands of the Decimo brother and I came here to take him back you see? Let me pass and any of you will be harmed." She says with a sickly smile hardening her tone at the end making the two teens flinch drastically.

"Even if you know our boss, we can't allow you to pass."

"Did you possess the capacity to stop us? We know how many you are and your potential in battle. Beside your objective is the Decimo no? It would be a shame to face them beaten because you made a terrible choice to oppose us." Taunt Vlad doesn't bother to suppress his envy to fight.

"I am more surprised to see you here, Lancia the strongest man of the North. Did Mukuro do something to you for you to be here? Or Spade? Chrome is too gentle to achieve that."

"You... Who are you?"

She tilts her head, closing her eyes and smiling at them. "They didn't inform you? I am Tsunahime Armonia, Donna of the Armonia Famiglia and you take one of my kids." She growled when she talked about Fuuta causing them to flinch at the angry sound full of KI. Ken and Chikusa were more scared because they remembered what she could do and now she is pissed at them and it's not good news.

"Let them pass-byon. Moreover, I think Mukuro-sama and Chrome-sama will be happy to see her."

"Thank you, Ken. The Decimo and his friends will arrive soon, so you should prepare for an attack." She says passing by them like the wind, ignoring their expression how quick they pass them.

Quickly they arrive at a massive back room, quickly they discover Kyoya unconscious and beaten to the ground. Tsuna reaches him in a blink of eyes, concerned, rapidly she makes a list of injuries: 7 ribs broken, multi cuts and others broken bones and bruises. He was heavily injured, Vlad whistles commented it was a miracle he is alive. Tsuna shouts him a glare and takes out a little bottle.

"It that..." Whisper Vlad looking around.

"My previous pills, there Kyoya please take it."

Tsuna elevates his head and tries to make the unconscious boy swallow a pill, instinctively he gradually opens his eyes and looks at her. She tried again making him swallow the pill which he accepted willingly between grunts and seeking to wake up. After he eats up, she aided him to sit against a wall with Vlad next to her and narrowed his eyes around them.