Disadvantage of being the youngest

Hey everybody!!!..like I said...Im back! with a new part even! so uh here it is just...dont kill me okay? ~
~~~~~~~~~🎆🎇🎆🎇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sleeping soundly not a care in the world, thinking of pie..maybe some cotton candy....ohhh some ice cre- I jolt awake as something heavy plops down on me. looking around trying to focus I groan and glare at one of my older brothers. Who happens to be laying on me smirking. I glare more then look at the time..8:45am!?
"What the fuck! its not even nine. Its saturday. Get your fat ass off of me!" I yell. His smart ass decides to laugh n just stays there.
"Aww, but Lilly cmon! I'm just looking out for you! If it helps Keith wanted to use the hose....so I'm doing you a favor. Anyways, mom said to come down in five if your down in ten then she will send Keith up bye!" He rambles on then bolts up racing downstairs before I can hit him. Sighing I stand up. Lets get one thing straight here. I am not a morning person. I hate them. Waking up early....having to do stuff. Its mean and evil. I'm Lilly. Lilly waters. I am a normal bratty 17 year old. Not a lady. But not always a slob. Anyways, I guess I should get ready. Rolling out of bed I check my phone then turn it off. Yea...I don't have friends. Laugh at me all ya want. throwing on a blue pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top I quickly brushed my hair and teeth then bolt out of my room and down the stairs. Once down them I see my mum talking to my two obnoxious but decent older brothers wearing a suit. Did I mention my mum is a C.E.O? No? Good. my two brothers are Keith and Alex. There twins. But keith is the more evil one.
"Hey sweetie! i just wanted to let you know your brothers will watch you while I run to a meeting I wont be back till monday. So you have the weekend for yourselves. Play nice!" My mums voice brings me out of my thoughts as she explains giving us all hugs and kisses then leaves. I bite my bottom lip looking at the twins nervously. Keith as usual smirks. Alex chuckles.
"So, I'm just gonna go....to my....room..." I squeak softly n bolt of up the stairs, I can hear four feet pounding the stairs as they chase me. Making it to my room I try and shut my door but a foot blocks it. Then a face matches the foot.
"Now now lilly! Why don't you hang with us. We are gonna play a wonderful game! Its called hide and torture. We will count. You hide. We catch you....well, you know what happens. " Keith explains smirking then they both walk away and I hear them counting. eyes widening I close and lock my door then hide in my closet silently. I know what you guys are thinking. Who the hell hides in a closet and what do they mean by torture? Well, I hide in closets so meh! and they love to tickle the shite out of me...ever since I was little...
~~~Keith's P.O.V.~~~
We walk from her door both of us chuckling when we hear the door close and lock. We love our little sister but she isn't the best hider. Its like she wants us to find her. I look at my twin Alex who is chuckling as he begins counting to ten. Once he finishes we smile at each other and begin walking to her room. Yes it is locked but see Alex my dear twin has a key. He easily unlocks the door and we step in and begin searching.
"I looked under the bed in her bathroom and even in her pile of stuffed animals. Where could our lovely little sister be?" Alex asks groaning as he lays on her bed. I smirk as I look over at the slightly opened closet. I move my head towards the closet Alex nods and we both move closer to the closet. I smirk as Alex pulls it open and I grab Lilly. Her squeal makes us laugh.
"Let me go! I didn't even wanna play!" Lilly whines squirming as we pin her to the bed. Alex pinning her arms above her head, me sitting on her hips.
"Now, let me see. Where should we start?" I ask teasingly watching her squirm as Alex wiggles his fingers. Lilly giggles nervously whenver Alex wiggles his fingers to close to her underarms making us laugh
"Aww, your so cute! We haven't even started yet!"I tease chuckling as she blushes.
"Let me go you assholes!"She glares squirming futilessily. We laugh and shake our heads. I nod to Alex who begins lightly tracing circles in her underarms with his fingers making her squeal n burst into giggles.
"Tsk tsk my sweet little sis. Ladies don't swear!" I tease as I pull up her shirt a bit n squeeze her sides teasingly making her jump.
"You guhuhuhuys win! Plehehehease just stehehehep!!!" Lilly squeals giggling more and more as Alex adds more fingers and keeps lightly tracing shapes into her hollows.
"Well, darling we only just started! Why would we stop?" I ask chuckling as I stop squeezing her sides and poke n prod wiggling my fingers all over her stomach I look up while tickling her and her face in turning pink as she giggles and twists her body trying to get free.
~~~Lilly's P.O.V.~~~
Squealing as Alex continues tickling my armpits I try hard as hell to pull them down but his stupid legs have them secure. I'm so focused on trying to get free that i don't notice Keith's fingers stop squeezing my sides until I feel them on my stomach.
"Fuhuhuck cmon! fuhuhuck behheheheing a lady just stehehehep!" I cry out wanting it to stop. Too make matters worse Keith begins tracing circles around my belly button but never actually dipping making me on edge. I squirm cheeks growing red now.
"Plehehehehease Im sahahaharry!!!" I squeal pleading once more. They both stop and nod smirking. I pant trying to catch my breathe.
"Aww, your sorry? That means allot to us. Ya know! However just to make sure you are sorry darlin..."He trails off n chuckles to Alex who smirks making me squeak softly and start squirming again.
"W-wait what are yo-NYEHEEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOHO!!!"I shriek as Alex blows a raspberry in each of my armpits while Keith tickles my belly button n hips. They start laughing with me as I fall into hysterics. Continuing for a while I start to feel like I will die. After what felt like forever they stopped, leaving me dying on my bed with residual giggles trying to calm down from laughing so much.
"Alright we trust you now. So behave or it will be worse."Alex says wiggling his fingers as they both stand up. Nodding while panting I agree and watch them thankfully leave my room. Wanting to take a shower I stand up panting slightly still and go over to my bathroom and take a bathe. Welcome to my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo I know it isn't too long but this was just to show I'm back okay? The next part will be Either tuesday or wednesday. Thank you lovelies have a good day~