He's my partner?!... Great...

"Alright class is dismissed, the partner I've assigned you is written on this paper," the Professor Toshinori Yagi says as he holds it up and pins it to the bulletin board at the front of the classroom. "I suggest you use the rest of this class time wisely and work on your project with your partner." He then walks out of the room with his cross body bag and light sweater before any of the students could complain to him about the partner they were given.

Kirishima slowly put his notebooks into his book bag and looks around the classroom. He wasn't looking forward to this. Due to his overly nice nature and friendliness the people he got paired up with often took advantage of him. Kirishima would have all the work dumped on him when they flaked for group meetings or things of that nature. The red head was friends or more like "on friendly terms" with everyone in the class, well except for one person who he never got around to talking too, so he never felt comfortable putting his classmates on the spot when they weren't doing their fair share of work. Instead, like the man he is, Kirishima would shoulder it- doing all the work himself. And in no way would it be half assed, he would make sure it was all A+ work so he could get a good grade despite the fact that he would have to share that good grade with people who didn't deserve it. And that was no easy feat for Kirishima, the red head was actually fucking horrible at school, it would take him multiple all nighters and lots of coffee to get the work done, not to mention all the endless hours of research at the library and pulling his hair out in frustration trying to understand the material. If it got really bad he would ask his good friend Izuku for help.

Kirishima internally sighed. Group projects are the worst. 

Most of the class started clearing out already and he walks over to the bulletin board looking at it. Whispering to him self, "Please let me have a good partner. Please let me have a good partner. Please let me have a good partner."

Kirishima scrolls down the list and when he saw his name; Eijirou Kirishima, he glances over and sees Katsuki Bakugo right next to it. He cringes to himself, of course he got the most hot headed boy in his whole school as his partner. He probably wouldn't be much help anyway due to his extremely explosive personality, so Kirishima knew this project was all on him if he wanted a good grade without any arguments happening during the process.

The red head sighed, Ughhh of course this would happen to me.

Kirishima turned around and looked at the classroom to see Bakugo sitting in the last row of the right hand side of the classroom with his feet propped up onto the chair in front of him, lazily scrolling down his phone like there wasn't a damn thing he could be bothered to be doing right now. The red head rolled his eyes and walked over to him, it was time for him work his magic, to be the friendly, out going, and understanding person he was. Eijiro smiled to himself, he loved a challenge and Bakugo was defiantly going to be one.

"Hey man! We're partners! So we should get going, do you want to come to my apartment? I have lots of snacks and stuff in my pantry! We could watch a movie afterwards if we get enough work done before you're ready to go home!" Putting on his trademark smile naturally. Eijiro had never spoken to the guy before since they only have this one course together, plus the blonde sits on the complete opposite side of the classroom from him. There never was a reason to try and befriend him before, but now there was. And being the manly man he was Kirishima felt compelled to make friends with him like he did with everyone. There wasn't a person on earth he would be afraid to make friends with if given the chance, even if they were the president, it didn't matter.

The blonde casually looked up from his phone and made eye contact with him, red eyes meeting each other for the first time. Bakugo stared into what would be his soul, if he had one, for what seemed like forever until he broke away and slowly ran his eyes over Kirishima's strapping body. When he realized Kirishima was awkwardly standing there confused as too why he was being observed Bakugo spat, "No, either we're going to my house or we're not doing this fucking project together. I don't give a shit about this class anyway, I'm being forced to take it. Also, why the hell would I want to go to your apartment fucking Shitty Hair."