Chapter 3: Can the hunter truly capture the lion?

Bakugo filled the bath tub and squeezed out a generous amount of liquid from the Vanilla Scented Bubble Bath bottle. 

He stepped into it and slowly descended, sitting with his legs parted and arms on the rim of the bath tub he looked over at Kirishima who was staring at him in awe without realizing.

"Tch. Are you coming in or not Hair for Brains?" 

Startled he stepped into the water quickly, sitting in between Bakugo's legs. Leaning into Bakugo's beautifully strapping body, his back became flush with his chest, he leaned his head back onto his shoulder. The water was really hot, like scorching hot, and Kirishima thought his skin was going to fall off because of it. He didn't complain though because Katsuki seemed to love it, fully reclined with his head back against the wall and eyes closed, he was very relaxed. 

They sat in comfortable silence for almost ten minutes until Bakugo decided to break it, wrapping his arms around Kirishima's waist, "This is the part where you're supposed to ask me if we're an item now." 

"...Huh?"

"Tch. Don't make me spell it out for you idiot, this is the moment when you're supposed to ask me if I'm your boyfriend now. I set up everything so perfectly for you, I even let you sit up against me, you think I'd let just anyone do that you moron." 

"What?! Why don't you ask me if I'm your boyfriend now?" 

"OI, I don't ask stupid questions like that, if I want you as my boyfriend then in my mind you already are. You're the one who's supposed to ask me to clarify your status." 

Kirishima giggled, how cute is he.

"Okay... So I'm guessing you like me since you brought this conversation up. And I'm going to take a wild guess, I'm your boyfriend now, right?"

Kirishima turned his head to face Bakugo, his eyes widened at the sight of a fully flushed Katsuki, his whole face, neck, and even his ears were glowing like red Christmas lights. This made Kirishima chuckle, he leaned in some more and whispered into Bakugo's ear, "Don't be embarrassed baby, I like you too. And if I wasn't your boyfriend I'd have to either kill you or make you a vampire after this bubble bath, so count yourself lucky that I like you back." 

Too stunned by the red heads remark it took him a second to fire back, and he didn't have any of the normal malice to his words too back it up, "TCH. ME LUCKY? YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY, AND YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR NOT DRIVING A PIECE OF WOOD INTO YOUR CHEST. HMPF."

"AWW, bakubabe! You'd kill me? That's no fun! Who are you gonna record orgasming on camera for you to watch like a creep later tonight if its not me!" 

Bakugo grabbed a handful of Kirishima's hair and yanked his head back, whispering into his ear, "Watch how you speak to me you fucking cum slut, I'm the master here." 

"I'm just joking Master, don't get all worked up again," Kirishima moaned. 

"Tch. Whatever, I do what I want," Bakugo ran his hand down Kirishima's chest to his lower abdomen and made small circles on his skin with his pointer finger. The red head dug his nails into Bakugo's arm, soft moans filling the air in between them.

Bakugo wanted to throw the boy onto his hands and knees and ravage him one more time but this moment was supposed to be cute. He was supposed to leave Kirishima wanting more, not give it all to him. Gritting his teeth he stopped, he'd have plenty of other chances to fuck Eijiro and his exquisite body since they were a couple now.

Part of Bakugo couldn't believe the man in between his legs was a fucking vampire and even more so Bakugo couldn't believe he, a man who rarely expressed emotions other than anger, was in a relationship with someone he actually had passionate sex with.

It wasn't just the standard fuck he'd always give or get, no, this man had him head over heels. Bakugo was anxiously awaiting the red heads every move. Felt his skin hypersensitive to every touch, felt every love scratch in his core. The nail marks that adorned his skin would be worn like a badge. Every moment they shared during their love making was so erotic, Bakugo had never felt like that before. He wanted this guy bad, real bad. And every fiber of Katsuki's being was hoping, praying, Kirishima felt the same way. That this new found obsession wasn't one sided. But he couldn't say that out loud, couldn't ask the question blaring in his mind like sirens because that would show too much emotion. He would look weak; Katsuki couldn't risk that in front of his new boy friend, especially one that was already stronger than him.