Chapter 6: Just keep it casual and cool and they won't notice us.

It was Wednesday night and Bakugo was pissed.

"Shitty Hair wasn't joking when he said he wouldn't talk to me until after the date with Deku, huh?" He whispered under his breath, completely irritated. He couldn't get the red head out of his mind. Katsuki had asked Izuku for Kirishima's phone number so he could text him, but when he did he was left on seen. How annoying.

Staring up at the ceiling he could only imagine how bad tomorrow would go. Bakugo really didn't want to fuck this up. And he knew he was a complete dick face, he's gotten better over the years but he knows he's not the nicest person.

He regretted every mean and evil thing he ever did in his past, it was childish and stupid. He was just a stubborn brat lashing out on people weaker than him because he thought he was the best.

Turns out he's far from it.

Face palming himself he groaned into his hand, "Why, why did this have to happen to me. The one time I want to get close to someone and now they could potentially hold a grudge against me forever."

Looking at the clock and realizing it was two a.m. Bakugo decided to lay down and attempt to sleep through his guilt ridden conscious.

On the other hand Izuku was a total mess.

Pacing around his room he was mumbling to himself like he always does, "What if Kacchan doesn't like the aquarium? He'll get bored, and if he gets bored he'll get irritated and when he's irritated he lashes out easily. If he lashes out at me that might make Red really upset and then they'll break up. If they break up not only will Bakugo hate me but Kirishima will be sad. And what about Red's secret? Will Bakugo feel the need to keep it if they're not together? What if someone finds out? Will Red be killed? Will I loose my best friend?!"

Izuku stopped his mumbling and began to internally freak out while pulling his hair, he really was thinking of all the worst case scenarios.

"Maybe I should change where we go? A library might work it's quiet and if we don't interact much theres no possible way Kacchan could have a chance to get mad at me, right? Oh no, Red would never accept the library as a date. Crackle puffs! I don't know what to do." Izuku sat on his desk chair and slouched. He was so worried about messing up tomorrow. His best friend's happiness lied in his hands now. Izuku knew for a fact Red would break it off with Bakugo in a heart beat if he did one more negative thing towards him.

Hopping into the shower the green haired man began filling up the tub for a bath to soothe his nerves and hopefully fall asleep afterwards.

Kirishima was not much better off.

He got a very long and dry text from Izuku's boyfriend, apparently the man was not happy about his lover spending the day alone with his old bully.

Kirishima figured something like this would happen and knew he needed to appease the not-so-stoic man somehow. Izuku was one of the only things that got him passionate and expressive, normally he was stone faced and not easy to get close too. It took Kirishima a long time to wear him down enough to get at least a chuckle outta him. They were a slightly odd couple since he was so monotone and Izuku was extremely sweet and likable but somehow they just worked so well together.

Buzz Buzz.

"Another text from him, of course who else would be texting me at this time of night?"Kirishima stated dryly as he unlocked his phone and opened the message.

From: Pepermint Boi:
For all the reasons I stated above I believe we should go undercover and watch over my little cinnamon roll tomorrow so if anything happens I can be there to intervene. If you say no I'm still going and I don't mind doing it myself but having your company would make it more enjoyable. Let me know what you decide.