Chapter 1

"So. How was school today?" asked my mum.

"It was alright. I guess," as I walked into the dining room.

"What do you mean 'I guess'? Surely people aren't picking on you still? You would tell me, right? Jenna?"

"No they aren't. I'm fine Mum."

I lied. Carla and the rest of the gang were still being complete and utter JERKS. They'd follow me around, whispering and sniggering at me behind my back. Saying how awful I looked, how they hated my clothes and hair, how they hated everything about me. To be honest, I was kinda tired of coming up with smart comebacks for those airheads. You could say I'd given up.

                                                                        ~*~

I was walking along the dull grey pavement the next morning, on my way to school. As I entered the gates, I got the usual. The little kids pointing and whispering, the older ones looking down on me, the rest of my year sniggering and Carla coming right in my face.

"Oooooh. Which t-shirt you wearing today loser? Oh, and I just LOVE the way you've styled your hair today!" she waited for my response. Too bad she didn't get it.

"Excuse me? I'm talking to you!" she cried as I marched accross the car park so I could get indoors. Unfortunately she caught up with me, and pulled me back so I would face her.

"What do you want Carla? Seriously? Do I comment on how stupid I think YOU look?"

That did it. A few seconds later the whole school gathered round us, cheering on the fight. It lasted for a whole minute. The head came out screaming at us, we both got detention. Great.