Chapter 3

I didn't go to sleep that night. I sat with the laptop, listening to Sleeping With Sirens. It was boring, but I didn't want to go to sleep, I had horrible nightmares. So I decided to check out Drake's music on YouTube.

                                                                       ~*~

By the next morning, I was in love with each of Drake's songs. I found it strange that I liked him so much because I was usually into alternative rock and metal. His genre was Alternative/pop-acoustic, or so he said. I don't know, but the songs were stuck in my head all day and I didn't mind one bit.

                                                                      ~*~

It was lunch time and I was sitting in the cafeteria, by myself of course. I had my earphones in, I had bought Drake's EP that morning. I couldn't get over how good it was and how I could connect with it, it made me feel good when I listened to it. Infact, when Carla and her "followers" came over to torment me I still smiled.

"Why you smiling freak? You are so weird. I can't believe they accepted you into this school, you belong in a mental instituation."

I turned around. Carla. I took a deep breath, gave her the biggest smile and threw my slushie all over her head. Haha.

I walked away when Carla started screaming and throwing a tantrum. Talk about screaming, jeez it's not like I threw lava at her. On the way out I grabbed a megaphone from a cheerleader, stood up on a table and said, "Live A Whole Life." Then smiled triumphantly and walked out.