Chapter 2~ Unwanted Memories

(just wanted to say they are human in this)

Error's POV:

We have been walking and riding our bikes for hours. And we are well away from civilization, so we decided to set up camp for the night. "We only have five tents, tens too many" Geno said, we all looked back and forth at each other. "Do we have to...share?" Killer blushed. We all began to argue.

"I'M nOt gOiNg WiTh FrEsH!" i glitched

"why tho dawg?" Fresh said offended

"I don't want Nightmare!!" Dream yelled

"well, then i'm going to go with Fresh!" Geno spat back

This went on for a while, until someone spoke up. "STOP THIS NONSENSE!!" we looked to see Ink. We all obeyed, and stopped fighting with each other. Ink stood up straight, showing confidence. "Here's what the sleeping arrangements are!" he continued "Dust with Blue, Dream with Cross, Nightmare with Killer , Fresh with Geno since your bros" Ink and me locked eyes. "And Error with me" he smiled, and a rainbow blush dusted his cheek bones. We all nodded in agreement, happy with Ink's decisions. "Aren't they all your ships?" i asked gesturing to everyone with their sleeping partners. He put his finger to his lips, "shhh, they don't know that!" he giggled. I blushed, his smile was amazing. My insides did flips every time he was near, he was beautiful. I didn't know i was staring "Error? hellooo~ Glitchy?" Ink waved his hands in front of my face. "Oh, sorry Inky" i apologized, it was awkward silence. "W-Where did y-you get that f-from?!" Ink's blush could put a rainbow to shame. "I-I-" "we need to find water!" Geno yelled, cutting me off. Thank Asgore! i thought to myself, i got up and scrambled to Geno. "h-HaVe YoU FoUnD A RiVeR?" i accidentally glitched. Geno looked at me questioningly, and then looked at the blushing Ink behind me. "pff! did you kiss or something?" he laughed, i pulled my hood over my head to cover my growing yellow blush. "D-DoN't AsK.." i replied faintly, Geno continued to laugh at my foolishness, but got over it and guided me to the river he found. I looked at Geno, "well come on Mr. I-know-everything! you read the books, you know how do turn it drinkable" i pushed him towards the river. With a sigh he opened up his bag to pull out a flask...mum's flask. I winced "i-I ThInK InK Is CaLlInG Me" i glitched looking at the flask. Geno looked down at the flask in his hands, "E-Error no! i'm sorry you don't have to be here if it makes you uncomfortable!" he tossed the flask from hand to hand like it was a ticking time bomb. I nodded frantically, and stumbled towards the camp. I can't look at that flask. It brings back too many unwanted memories. I remember hiding in the closet by myself, as we all hid from mum, terrified of her because she fought with dad and she was drunk. That was before dad died. I remember not knowing where Geno and Fresh were hiding and it made me afraid. I remember sleeping in the closet until Geno found me. I remember Geno telling me and Fresh "now, you need to stay in your hiding place until i find you two, can you boys do that?" Geno was a few months older than us and he always was our big brother. and our protector. I remember when mum used to pass out on the table, that's when Geno would bring us out of our hiding place, saying it was safe. The way up the stairs we would have to look away, not able to face the woman that used to be so beautiful, so....happy. After Grandma died she lost all hope....all happiness. She started to drink and then dad died and she lost it. But that's in the past, she was getting better. But we runaway, so now she may not even be able to cope. "Heya, everyone is going to sleep, ya coming? " Nightmare asked, putting a tentacle on my shoulder. I shivered but nodded, see, we had dinner out our homes before we......left. I crawled into my tent, Ink was sitting there peacefully drawing. "Of course you brought your art books" i joked, he looked up and smiled. "I-I don't get how you were out there for so long i-it's freezing" he exclaimed, stuttering because of being cold. I scooted closer to him, he looked up and smiled, When i looked at his painting. It was amazing (Photo above). "That's beautiful" i whispered, i had to whisper. Geno had made the tents out of sticks, leaves etc. There were a LOT of holes but we had to make do with what we had. "We should go to sleep now" i broke the silence, we both blushed and fell onto the pile of leaves. "No so comfy.." i stated, i looked over at Ink as he played with the leaves. "Night shorty" i said with a yawn, "Night Glitchy~" he said teasingly.

*Tem skip*

I was woken up in the middle of my sleep, for some reason my body didn't want to sleep. I rolled over to see Ink, he was shaking from the cold and stirring in his sleep. I sighed, and smiled. Pulling his close to my chest he subconsciously buried his head in my chest. "so warm~" he mumbled in his sleep, i chuckled. NOW my body wants to sleep, "good night...

Inky.."

(here is your chapter! took all day but hope you enjoyed it!)