Chapter 4~ Hippie Truck

(listen to song above it's by FRND i'm obsessed!!!")

Error's POV:

Breakfast was crazy. Dust dropped his food on the ground, after Nightmare teased him about sleeping with Blue. Which Dust teased back about him and Killer, and everything went downhill from that point on. Once we all finished, we hopped back onto our bikes and rode deeper into the woods, in hopes of finding a different town.

*Tem skip*

"Where are we even going?" Killer whined "finding i rest stop hopefully! i'm gonna piss myself!" I cursed. Everyone laughed at my witty remark "soon. I hope so.." Blue murmured the last past. About twenty minutes into what felt like the world's longest bike ride, we managed to find a highway. "I don't think it's a good idea.." Dream cringed "why not?" Ink asked, Dream gave him a oh-my-Asgore-Ink! look. "Can you imagine seeing ten fourteen year olds, on the highway, riding bikes. Someone's bound to call the police!" Dream yelled like it was the most obvious thing in the world. It was the most obvious thing in the world. But that's all we got. With that, we proceeded to get onto the left side of the highway. About 40 minutes into the trip, we managed to find a rest stop. "Finally!" I yelled and bolted towards the toilets. Once i got into the stall i was disgusted. Horrible graffiti was smeared across the walls, the place reeked from the last dozen people who used it. But most of all there was toilet paper and piss still left on the toilet. Is this what all rest stops on the side of the highway look like?! i internally gagged. This is disgusting.

*After the toilet break*

"Is the toilets meant to be that disgusting?!" i yelled, catching everyone's attention. "Yea, you get used to it though.." Dust replied not really paying attention "anyone got food?" Killer whined. "You wanna Chocolate bar?" Nightmare asked, Cross's eyes lit up like a sea of stars "I WANT IT!!" Cross pretty much wrestled it out of Nightmare's hands. "The chocolate bar goes to Cross." Dream said sarcastically , "sharcasum moted" Cross muttered with a mouth full of chocolate. "Over there bros!" Fresh yelled "it's a food truck! must have good vibes!" we all looked i the direction of the "food truck" if you can even call it that. The thing looked like a rainbow died on it. Colorful words and colours danced across the truck, smoke came out the widows and the counter window. I don't know what Fresh is talking about, it's giving me a creepy vibe even from 50 feet. "Let's get this over with before i end up killing and eating one of you's" Dust pointed his finger at all of us. We all tensed, but quickly got over Dust's cannibal ways. Once we reluctantly made our way towards the hippie truck i mentally cursed myself. These guys were just like their van. Hippies. "Yo! what's up dawgs? got much business?" Fresh asked in his 90's-trash-bag language, "Nothing much bro, can i get you are your rad friends anything?" the guy asked. His face was covered by sandy-blond dreadlocks -i don't even know how he can see through those-. And he was obviously high on some sort of drug, and he did't bother to hide it. "I'll have..." Fresh took a moment to look at the menu "a taco please" the guy nodded. Once we had all ordered what we wanted, the guy said all together that was "SIXTY BUCKS?! FUCK THAT SHIT!!" Nightmare yelled. Fresh held his hands up "don't worry guys" he said speaking normally. That scared me. "I got this" she stated as he shot us a grin and pulled down his glasses. Geno and I knew what was going to happen, so Geno and I pulled everyone aside. Fresh came back minutes later with a large grin plastered on his face. Poor guy. I felt sorry for the guy who has Fresh's parasite coursing through his veins, and that Fresh had controlled him. Geno was thinking the same as me, due to the sour look on his face. We ended up eating at a bench, and after that were off on our way.

(Hi! i have 34% charge on my computer soooo imma go and charge it! hope you enjoyed~! bye!!!!!)