Christmas Party!!

Appreciate it.

  Two days had passed since the incident with the Hyuga and Uchiha. The Hyuga just decided to forget about it, but with the Uchiha- ehhh not so much.

"Ahh this is so harrdd Sakura-chan!" The blonde groans feeling oh so scared and tired.

"Tsk..Narutoo just shut up and nail the lights up there! They should be coming now!" The pinkette says disturbed that Naruto didn't know how to nail lights on the roof.

"Don't worry dobe when you fall all your worries would be gone." Sasuke said about to laugh while Naruto glared at him from the roof.

"Why the hell can't you come and hang these too eh??" The blonde asks in disbelief. 

"Because I can't have my Sasuke-kun get hurt duh, but with you it's acceptable." Sakura cuts in eye's looking like hearts for Sasuke.

Naruto frowned looking down at them obviously hurt by what Sakura just said. 'Whatever..' He thought sadly and mad.

"Naruto-kun get off the roof!" A sweet and angelic voice calls from the ground.

Uzumaki looked down to see his beautiful girlfriends worried expression. He smiled. 'At least someone cares for me.'

"Ah it's okay Hina-hime I got this!!" He yells.

Hinata nodded going back inside to get ready.

     A few hours later

The Hyuga looked around the house seeing all her friends laughing and joking around. Everybody's friends came for a Christmas party.

She looked over to Sakura who is arguing with Ino. She chuckled at their funny rival friendship. She turned to Naruto who is also fighting, but with Kiba. Hinata chuckled even more. And last with Sasuke she looked to where he was and found him sitting down on the couch talking to-...Neji? 

'When did that happen?' The pearled eyed asked herself clearly confused. 'Didn't they hate each other?' But at that moment Hinata felt pain in her stomach. It was hurting her so bad that she had to run upstairs. Luckily, someone saw her.

Hinata groaned taking her Advil pill.

"What happened?" A hoarse voice asked behind her. She looked up to see obnx eyes staring at her with...Sympathy.

"N-Nothing.." Hyuga swallowed the pill and went to go put the pills away but got stopped when the Uchiha stepped in front of her. She looked up at him staring back at him with tired eyes.

......

"Your lying. What happened?" He asked again sounding...Gentle..

Hinata studied his face seeing if he was serious..Greatly he was. "S-Sasuke..I..I.." She started. "Yeah go on." Sasuke replied waiting patiently.

"I want.. To know why you hate Christmas!!" Hinata stated starting off slow but eventually ended loud. 

Sasuke's eye twitched. He moved away from the childish Hyuga. "Not telling." He responded.

Hinata growled. "Sassuukeee comeonjusttellmeeeee!!" 

The Uchiha chuckled at her tantrum. "No 'Dear' I cannot t-tell you." He mocked her yet again. Hinata had it. She snapped.

"You know what!..Come Sasuke-kun." The pearl eyed said in a low voice sounding..Evil. She dragged the Uchiha downstairs and made her way to the front of the room with Sasuke beside her.

"H-Hey everyone?" Hinata called out but no one heard nor listened to her. She got triggered real quick while Sasuke started laughing.

"OI SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!" Hyuga screeched at the top of her lungs causing everyone to be shocked and quiet.

*Cricket Cricket*

"Ah well now that I got your attention I will like to announce something." Hinata then looked over to Sasuke and whispered, "Are you gonna tell me?". Sasuke being stubborn of course shook his head.

"Okay then...Ahem Sasuke Uchiha is still a virgin. And of course he wanted me to let you girls know, that he's looking for women to do it with. So ladies..Come."

*Silence*

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" 

All the girls came running to Sasuke while a Hyuga beside them is cracking up.

Ah hope you liked this chapter more is on the way!

Chao!!

The Grinch {SasuHina}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara