Sasuke and Hinata

Enjoy Please!! 

Same night.

  "uhh Uhmm..That's it..?"

The younger Uchiha moved a few steps back from me, but still glaring at me. "Listen Hinata..I don't want you near Itachi, you shouldn't trust him either. He may look and sound nice but he's actually a crazy ass bitch."

'Wait..Is he worried? About-Me?'

"Ah don't worry Sasuke, but seriously he only walked me that's it. So you could stop worrying mom." I chuckled at my little joke but stopped when the man in front of me didn't like it. 

"Hn."

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. "U-Um..I'll be upstairs!" I said about to go up the stairs until something..An arm actually, wrapped around my waist stopping me from moving any further..

"Actually Hinata there is one thing I have to ask.."

I gulped wondering what he might say. I turned my head looking at him and he was smirking at me. 'I am Confusion.' (Lol)

"Would you wanna sleep with me tonight? I am feeling a bit sad.."

I blushed harsh. 'What?!' 

"E-EHhh??!! Sleep with you?? W-What if Naruto-kun and Sakura-chan come home and see us?" She shrieked. After all, her And Naruto were still dating after all. So would it be considered cheating?

Questions filled my head as I didn't know how to answer his offer..I widen my eyes but shut it as I got an idea.."A-Ah you knoow whaaat--" I slurred slowly before running up the stair quickly, "I-I don't know!!" I still running.. 'Damn these long ass halls.'

As I was about to reach my room, something tackled me to the ground and just hugged my waist.

"S-Sasukeee I n-need to change!" I tried to break free from his embrace.

"Not until you answer me Hyuga!! I told you i'm sad!"

You don't sound sad.. I giggled. "I don't knoooww Uchiha-san!" 

*Silence*

Sasuke scooted up so his face would be on top of me, and as I was about to say something he started attacking me with an army full of tickles. 'Oh dear..' I burst out in laughter's and struggles as I tried to stop him from tickling me.

"S-Sasuke s-stooop- Hahaaa I don't- Haaah STOP!' I pushed him but instead of him getting off he just flopped on me. 'I never knew Sasuke had a goofy side.' I smiled but groaned at his weight.

"Ahh Uchihaaa get off of mee the heck.." 

"Not until you say yes." He said which sent chills down my spine. My face started to heat up as I notice our position. Sasuke was now laying on top of me with his by my ear...Unfortunately he was squishing me.

I groaned, "Fine Sasuke. But let me change!"

He got off of me and smirked, "When your done come in my room..If you don't then say goodbye to your door." He said walking to his blue room.

Chills ran through my body. 'I do need my privacy..'

Few minutes has passed and I was gonna go in the Uchiha's room. Just when I was about to knock, I stopped. 'Why should I.' I laughed to myself and opened the door smiling.

Sasuke was on the bed reading a book but stopped and turned his attention to me. He grinned and pointed to the spot on the bed. "Coomee on don't be shy Hyuga." He teased. I simply just roll my eyes and walked to side of the bed and crawled in.

Sasuke on the other hand, closed his book, turned off his lamp and snuggled against me. I blushed and covered my face with both my hands. The man behind me turned me around so i'd be facing him. "Hyuga I said not to be shy." He said coldly..

Angered boiled in my veins. "Would you stop saying stuff so coldly! Sound nice and gentle." His brows furrowed. "Well if I did sound like that then i'd have to act nice and I don't like acting nice." He said that in a light tone and smiled at me. 'Omg!'

My whole head was red now, so I bowed my head touching the Uchiha's chest. "Night Sasuke." I mumble closing my eyes. But Sasuke said something that hurt my heart.

"I told you I was sad." He whispered.

Time stopped for me, he sounded angry with a hint of sadness. I would cry right now. After that I wasn't in control of my body, it made it's own decision to hug the Uchiha pulling him close to me so I can hear  his heart beats. "Sorry." I whispered back.

He was hesitent for a moment but gave in. He hugged me back pulling me closer as well. If that's even possible, but I scooted up to his face level and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry Sasuke." I said a bit louder. "Tsk, shut up Hyuga and go to sleep." 

He turned around leaving me to face his back. I giggled but hugged him from behind, "Night." and with that I drifted off to a deep sleep.

*Sasuke's POV*

*Bu-Thump.Ba-Thump.Ba-Thump.*

"Tsk, shut up Hyuga and go to sleep." I say to the girl who just kissed my cheeks.

'Holy shit I never knew this thing could beat so fast!' I turned to my other side not wanting Hinata to hear my fast thumps. but when I turned around she only giggled and hugged me from behind. Her breasts rubbing against my back.

'Fuck.' I waited till after I knew she fell asleep to turn around and embrace her fully. Because honestly, this girl is something else.

 Ahh go Sasuke! Anywho I hope you guys liked it! Comment and Vote please!

And also i'm making two separate chapters for the same day, this chapter was about Sasuhina and the next one will be about NaruSaku.

Thank you very much!!