Jealousy

Elloo!! Enjoy this Chapter!

  *Next day at 7:30 A.M*

7 Days till Christmas

After the Christmas party and after all the girls were gone, a very Very outraged Uchiha was looking for a certain Hyuga.

"HINATA!! Where the fuck are you!?" He hollered looking around the whole house. But she wasn't there.

*SMASH* He kicked her door down.

"HINATTAA!!".... She wasn't there. Sasuke was infuriated with Hinata. After that 'Announcement' at the party all the girls were trying to strip him and all the guys were laughing at him calling him a joke.

"Sasuke-kuuun come on it's too early for yelling." The pinkette whined from her door frame.

"Have you seen Hinata?" The Uchiha asked roughly.

"I think she's with Naruto. Wh-" Sakura was about to question but Sasuke dashed through the hallways to Naruto's room.

*SMASH* He kicked his door down as well.

"HINATA!?"

"W-What?? Oh SASUKE WHAT THE HELL MAN MY DOOR!!" The blonde yelled from his bed.

"Where's Hinata??"

"Why? You tryna get with my girlfriend or something?.." Naruto asked coldly glaring at Sasuke.

"Hell no..But do you know where she is??" The raven questioned harshly.

Naruto sat up and looked outside his window.."Check outside retard.." He sighed.

Uchiha ran outside just forgetting Naruto's insult.. 'Ah there she is.' He thought as he saw her sitting down on the side of the fountain.

He crept up behind her.."You think i'll let you go easily now?" Sasuke questioned.

Hinata swiftly turned around. "Ah hey Sasuke-san!" She nervously said looking up at Sasuke.

" 'Sasuke-san' my ass. Why the fuck would you call me a fucking virgin?! And in front of everybody really?!" Sasuke was pissed no doubt about it.

Pearled eyed looked away smiling. "I did asked if you would tell me why you hate Christmas..You said no soooo." she snickered.

Sasuke just stood there kinda shocked at Hinata's decisions.She wasn't that little good, innocent, stuttering girl anymore. She's now that savage, guilty, freaky woman now. And Sasuke loved it.

He grabbed her chin to make her look him dead in the eyes.

"So you think i'm a virgin huh? Well should I show you what virgins can't do?" He then licked her cheek. Hinata froze. She knew Sasuke wasn't a virgin it was just a simple prank for him, but now that prank is going oh so wrong. She punched his chest so that he'll be flying back.

"Ehhh Sasukee that's no fairr!!" The Hyuga wailed.

"Damn..Stop punching me would you!" Uchiha screamed at Hinata now walking back to her.

"Well stop messing with me! And would you Now tell me why you don't like Christmas??"

.......

"Hell..No.." Sasuke then picked Hinata up walking back to the house.

"E-EHH Sasukeee put me dowwnn!! And tell me why you hate Christmas!!" The Hyuga screeched. 'W-What is this feeling?' 

"..It's none of your business." The raven haired said calmly.

"Sasukee it's my business now! So can you put me down?!" Pearl eyed yelled struggling.

They reached the house and Sasuke dropped her hard on the floor. "I'll think about some pay back but right now i'm tired." He said since he was up all night.

"E-Eh? Sasuke tell meee!"

The Uchiha went upstairs ignoring Hinata's yellings...But little did they know, someone was watching them the whole time..

*To that person*

'That's why huh..' He thought as he clenched his fist.

*SMASH SMASH*

'That's why he wanted to see her!! Trying to steal her away from me?? Make her like him instead and snatch her??' He was rage! He wanted to punch someone..Sasuke especially.

"Narutoo!! Would you stop pounding on the wall." Sakura yelled opening Naruto's door.

"Helllooo Naruto do you hear me??!" She was about to punch the blonde until he blocked it.

"Sakura...Shut the hell up, leave me alone, and get the fuck outta my room..NOW." Sakura couldn't believe her ears and eyes. 

Naruto, the once happy, cheerful, loving person is now talking coldly, irritated and giving her the most scariest death glare ever. 'What happened?' She thought as she backed away to her room shutting his door.

Naruto looked back out the window and saw Sasuke caring Hinata on his shoulder walking back to the house.

"Fine..You have it coming now Sasuke."

 Welp thas the end of this Chapter.

Chao!!