Chapter 1

Hi. This is Girly. Hope you enjoy my book ;)

"Wait, wait for me" I hear the faint whisper of a dream that's close by. I watch over it peacefully as I see the happiness in the dream go dark. I give the dream a ghost of a smile "Paisley" I call as I continue to watch over the dream "yes Scarlet" I hear her high pitched voice call out with the light hum of her fluttering wings. "Will you fetch me the Dream Dust" I ask "sure no problem" I hear her wings flutter around and she flies over handing me the bag of Dust.

Every guardian of Earth gets a fairy of their own. Sunny guardian of day has Glint. Opal guardian of the season spring has Ruby. Smith guardian of the season Fall has Wither. Seth guardian of the season summer has Dodge. Silver guardian of the season winter has Mint. Mist keeper of the rainbows has Shimmer. West keeper of the wind has Stream. Stork keeper of feelings has Stacious. And then there's me Guardian of Dreams Scarlet Lettie, I have Paisley. Paisley has the mark of the moon flower on her right wing so if she ends up in a different keeper or guardians realm they can send her back. I look at paisleys small body her Snow White hair perfectly matches her icy blue attire with her golden eyes.

I open the bag of Dream Dust and spread it gently across my hand making sure I don't drop any speck of the powerful dust. I carefully blow the sparkling particles on the dream cloud I've been watching over and watch it's darkness turn to light.

"Scarlet" I hear Sunny's voice boom. I snap my head his direction and narrow my deep silver eyes at him. "Must I remind you that you are now in the dream realm, you can't shout or you'll have them turn dark" I say picking up one of the frightened dream clouds, rocking it back and fourth to comfort it while sprinkling some dream dust on it so it may resume happiness.

"Oh come on Scarlet, this place is so dark you need some light" he says as he brings out one of his light orbs. I look at him worriedly "put that away, you're gonna burn me" I say as I touch my pale white skin. Sunny smirks at me "is that how you want to play it, huh" I say using my power to envelop him in darkness.

"Enough" I hear Asher guardian of the Realms say and I instantly kneel along with Sunny. "Sunny who gave you permission to disturb the dreams" I hear Asher say and I smirk knowing he has no reason to disturb my dreamers at all. Sunny gulps "um, no one" he says barely over a whisper. "Scarlet, as for you I need to know if you have had any strange thoughts lately" I look up at Asher but there is no emotion on his face. "No, they're all regular watch the dreams and make sure they don't stray into the nightmare realm".

I look at Asher he's my age,16, he has dark hair with ice silver eyes the same exact shade as mine. He is accompanied by his own fairy and keeper. Sage is his fairy and Myrtle is his keeper. Keepers are like side kicks they just help out when your a little stressed with what you have but they also have their own jobs as well . Sunny's keeper is Mist the keeper of rainbows. Sunny and I hate each other so obviously Mist is going to hate me too. My keeper is Pierce keeper of starlight his fairy is Gaze and they help me out when I most need it but I let them do their job and help all the newborn and senior stars start and end their lives.

"Asher" I say his name innocently and soft, I've always had a crush on Asher but these feelings are normal. "Yes Scarlet" he turns just as he's about to leave. "Will you please send in Silver for me please" he smiles at me and I smile back trying incredibly hard not to blush. "Only if she's not busy, she does have to plan for next winter you know" and I nod my head slowly.

"Sunny return to your realm and don't disturb the dreams anymore we don't need any dark dreams to give Shade power". My stomach forms a knot at the mention of Shade. Shade used to be the old Dream guardian but one day her thoughts got to the better of her and she sprinkled some Dream Dust on herself, she fell asleep and one of the dream clouds wandered into the nightmare realm and gained control of her mind. Shade then made every dream go dark and then Aztec, God of all the guardians, Asher's Father, banished Shade for her wrong doings. Shade lives to this day still wanting to control the whole realm with Darkness.

I used to be Aztec's fairy but without a guardian for Dreams Aztec chose me his trusted assistant to watch over them and protect them. The dream realm isn't that bad according to Sunny and Mist it is, but I like it. All the peace and quiet, with the soft glow of the stars and the low hum of happy dream clouds.

"Scarlet, you summoned me" I turn to see Silver my best friend. "Yes, I've missed you, how are things, I never see you at the meetings anymore". Silver gives me a small smile "winter has been giving me a hard time lately" she says and I nod my head. " I heard Sunny came and disturbed some of the dreams are they all right" she asks her faint voice almost unhearable. "Yes I just had to sprinkle some dream dust on them and they were all right" I say. "Speaking of dream dust, the winter animals are having some trouble falling asleep may I have some to sprinkle on them" she asks her voice growing worried, she knows Im very protective of my Dream Dust. "Silver, you know the rules, I'm sorry but I can't let you take the risk, it's just that it's so powerful if it lands in the wrong hands the whole galaxy will be at death" I tell her hoping she'll let it go.

"Alright then I guess I should be going" I nod and watch her open the door to her realm. When she leaves I continue procedure and watch all the happy dreams and sprinkling Dust on the sad ones. I watch one of the dream in particular furrowing my brow. The child's dream is unlike the others. She seams to be dreaming of our galaxy and I see everyone's face pass by Sunny, Silver, Aztec, Asher, Mist, Stork, Opal, Smith, Seth, and then it passes the time realm and I see me watching over the dreams, after awhile the dream goes upwards and I see Pierce taking care of his senior stars when the dream goes downward to an unknown area of the galaxy and I see a tall girl with burning red eyes almost lava like with gold lining around the Cornia of the eye.

"Paisley" I call out with a worried tone and she come quickly "Scarlet what is it" she asks "there's no time to explain get Pierce quickly he needs to watch the dreams". Paisley shoots me a worried look and I fly over to the edge of my realm entering the train of space.