Chapter One - Fite Me IRL

"The incident this morning is all over the headlines!" You heard your green-haired classmate say as you packed your things at your desk. "I wanna get home so I can write it down in my notebook."

Then, you heard something made of paper wrinkle. You looked up to see grade A asshole of the class, Bakugo Katsuki, holding up what looked to be a notebook.

'Must be what Midoriya was talking about...'

"We're not done talking yet, Deku," Katsuki spoke, waving the book back and forth with an angry expression. His two goons walked over to check out what was going on.

"Katsuki, what's that?" Fingerboy asked, before reading it. "Huh? 'Hero Analysis for the Future'? Seriously, Midoriya?" He and his partner laughed.

You frowned. Usually they didn't take his things, and they waited until they were alone in the classroom before bullying the poor greenette, but today was apparently different. Standing up, you slung your bag over your shoulder and started walking over.

"Th-that's fine, isn't it? Give it back!" Midoriya jumped up and reached for the notebook.

Without hesitation, Bakubitch put his hands on both sides of the cover and activated his Quirk, burning it to a crisp.

"Ahh!! That's mean!" The green eyed boy shouted.

You read the blond's movements and ran at the window the moment you saw him chuck the notebook behind him, aiming out of the room.

Midoriya screeched and went wide eyed, but you kept running at the window. Just as the booklet went out, you jumped up, grabbing the pole above it and swung out, catching it with your feet. You swung back and threw the book up into the air. Then, you flipped off of the makeshift bar, and caught the notebook.

Everyone in the room went wide eyed at that, including the pissy hedgehog.

"What the—?" He gasped.

"First of all, you're not the only one wanting to go to Yuuei, Bakugo, I do, too. Second, leave Midoriya alone, he didn't do shit. If he wants to go to Yuuei it's his choice, not yours," You plainly put, handing the notebook back to said freckled boy. You had a no nonsense look on your face, but it changed after you read what you could make out of the title.

"Hero analysis, huh? That's a really good idea! And does it say No. 13? You made thirteen of these? That's really cool," You gushed over the booklet. Izuku stood there blushing like a maniac.

Katsuki stood, flabbergasted. He was just shut down by a chick he'd never even seen before! He shook his head and walked up to you, an angry expression plastered on his face.

He grabbed your collar and pushed you up to the wall.

You didn't even flinch. "What do you what, Bakubitch?" That pissed him off.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT, I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted. Midoriya stood wide-eyed again, staring at the two of you, and the other two just stood smirking.

"Ha, you can try, but even if you could, it'd go on your permanent record, and they definitely wouldn't make you a hero."

"BITCH, YOU AND ME, RIGHT NOW, OUTSIDE!"

"Of course, Kacchan~," You teased. He then proceeded to drag you outside and his goons followed. Midoriya was frozen in place.

"Hey, Midoriya! You gonna come cheer me on, or what?" You shouted from the hallway. He blinked and then ran after you.

~{Outside}~

Bakugo stood on one side of the small parking lot, while you stood on the other.

  "This bitch is dead," He mumbled.

'Man, He has no clue what he's getting into. I've been training since forever ago.' You thought.

He cracked his knuckles and stretched a bit, while you did the same. You rolled your neck and looked back, glaring up at him.

  "Come at me, Bakubitch." You said, riling him up further. He immediately did so, shooting small explosions from his palms. "And don't go easy."

That was the last thing you said before you pressed your big toe down as hard as you could, breaking the pavement below you and rocketing you into the sky.

Your Quirk was called Enhancement. It, as the name suggests, enhances any aspect of you, whether it be speed, strength, energy, etc. The drawbacks were that you could only use one enhanced aspect at a time, and that it would put ten times the pressure of the normal action on your muscles.

In mid air, you changed the enhancement to your fists. After falling the rest of the way down, you punched at the ground, creating a massive crater, letting you land softly, and sending Katsuki flying.

He made an explosion to break his fall and let him land on his feet, but stopped in his tracks. The crater you had made took up the entirety of the parking lot.

"What the fuck." Was his only reaction.

You chuckled and said, "I wouldn't recommend you fight me anymore. You might actually end up dead, Bakugo."

His eyes turned into slits as he growled. "Who the hell do you think you are, bitch?"

"Well, seems as if you don't even know the name of your own classmate. How disappointing. I'm Kaneko (Y/n). And I'd really like it if you'd leave Midoriya Izuku alone."

"You can't tell me what to do! And how the hell are you in our class?! I've never even seen your Quirk before!"

"I lay low, unlike some people. Also, let me rephrase that. Leave Midoriya alone."

Those words stuck in his head like a broken record. You had said it with so much malice, even he had gotten shivers. All he could think was, 'Why the hell does she care about that shitty Deku, so much?'

What he didn't know, was that it wasn't just about the broccoli headed boy, but it was about what was happening that made her stand up for him.