0:02

After Alana had gone home Jessica began planning their trip to the mall to buy some makeup for the party, and just to hang out.
Soon they were planning to meet at the Carine Mall.

"Hey Laney I'm on my way to the mall right now what about you"

"Yeah I'm on my way too!!"

"Yay! I'll see you there Laney!"

Soon Jessica's dad had pulled up to the front of the mall where she saw Alana's car nearby.

"Bye dad!" She smiled kissing him on the cheek and rushing out. He waved and drove off.

As soon as Jessica ran up to Alana they linked arms and walked into the mall.

"We have to stop by forever21 and Sephora first!" Jessica said as they walked past stores.
Soon enough the reached the welcoming entrance to Sephora

"I'm thinking of doing a matte brown or burgundy lip with light brown shadow and a cat eye. You?" Alana said looking around the store

"Probably just a natural look, you know? Like a lil blush lipgloss and some light pink eyeshadow. Probably some mascara too." Jessica said slowly getting distracted by all the makeup.
Eventually after about half an hour of browsing through the stores contents they leave with a bag full of makeup to add to the collection.

"Ok I know I said we have to go to forever21... but I'm starved" Jessica admitted

"Thank god JJ, because I am to" Alana giggled as they made their way to the food court.

They ended up choosing to eat at chipotle. Jessica buys a burrito bowl whereas Alana gets a quesadilla. They make their way out of the eatery and head to the food court seating area, when all of a sudden something tall and hard knocks Jessica over.

"What the hell!" Jessica screams as her bowl that she was anticipating devouring is all over her on the floor along with her drink.

Suddenly a hand reaches out.

"Let me help you" the man says pulling her up.

Jessica rolls her eyes as she gets back on her two feet and glares at the guy. Then she notices who made her fall.

"Matt?!" She says crossing her sour cream covered arms.

"Yeah?" He says grabbing a napkin and attempting to clean her shirt. He then looks up.

"Holy shit. Jess?" He says not noticing his hand is in the middle of her breast's as he tried to clean.

She pushes his hand off before replying.
"Yeah that's me" she then grabs another towel and proceeds to clean off herself.

oOOooH!! 🤪😁
-Z