0:04

Jessica paused throwing her head up to Alana.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Call him!" Jessica urged hovering over Alana's shoulder as she clicked on Charlie's number and began to call him.

After about 3 rings, a slightly groggy Charlie woke up.
"Hey lana" Charlie answered his voice raspy.

"Come meet me at Jess' house you little whore" Alana giggled.

"Excuse you! I'm not whore. If anything I'm a slut!" Charlie laughed.

"Char? What-" a girl spoke.

Jessica and Alana bursted our laughing

"Get over here you slut!" Jessica laughed before falling onto Alana.

"Alright, Alright. I'm on my way." Charlie groaned.

"Thank you! Love you Charles!" Jessica giggled with Alana before making kissy noises into the phone.

"Yeah whatever, love you too" Charlie said before ending the call. And Jessica and Alana broke out into laughter.

___

As the doorbell rang Jessica and Alana raced down the stairs. Reaching the bottom Jessica ran over and swung the door open.

"Charles!" Jessica screeched before jumping onto Charlie.

"Charlie!" Alana said hugging him.

"Hey babes" he replied hugging back before walking in. They ran up to Jessica's room, Charlie sprawling out on the floor, Jessica at her desk, and Alana on the bed.

"So.. what's up. Why'd you call." Charlie questions running a hand through his hair.

Jessica spun around on her chair.

"I'm stressed, baffled, and overall confused." Jessica made little designs on her jeans.

"Why what happened?" Charlie asked looking concerned. Hesitantly Jessica proceeded to explain everything that had happened on the past two days, looking to her her boy best friend for help.

At a loss for words Charlie blurted, "I know how to fix this!" then jumping up from the carpeted floor. He Grabbed Jessica and Alana by their wrists and pulled them down the stairs & out of the house.

Jessica winced as the cold wind blew against her arms making goosebumps arrive onto them. She rubbed her arms as her hair blew with wind, "What're we doing Charles" Jessica stretched out the S. Alana was fine with her large yellow hoodie covering her. Charlie moved towards Jessica placing his jacket over her,

"C'mon!" He urges Jessica as they run down the side walk Alana following close behind. In the midst of running Jessica puts her hands on her knees pausing.

"Why'd we have to run if you have car" she huffed blowing hair out of her face her heart rate and breathing normalizing.

"Because I don't want you guys to get upset when I fatten you up!" He laughs before continuing to run.

"I don't know what I invited him over" Jessica looks back at Alana who is panting, laying flat on the ground.

"I think I may have hypothermia." she says in a small voice before getting up and continuing to run
Jessica takes a deep breath before following.

__

"Toasted coconut & Vanilla on a waffle cone with hot fudge and a cherry please!" Jessica smiles

"I'll have the same thing but instead of Toasted Coconut can I have mint chocolate chip? Thank you!" Alana grins happy her social awkwardness didn't get in the way of her order.

"Yeah I want a Banana spilt to go please," Charlie says taking out his wallet "And Uhm can you blend it and put it in a cup." He asks nervously only to receive a warm smile and nod in return. Smiling back he leaves the amount that both ice creams and the smoothie costed.
Jessica and Alana laughed at Charlie who looked at them in shock, as their huge double scooped waffle cones were halfway done.

"You guys are so tiny, yet you eat so much" he takes a seat his banana split shake in hand.

"What can we say, we have an appetite!" Alana smirks

"You guys are wild." Charlie says taking a sip of his shake.

"But you loves us for it!" Jessica says snuggling in with Charlie, a genuine smile on her face.
___
Longest chapter I've written so far!! Sorry for being so bad at updating. It's been a hella busy summer. And I have so many ideas rushing through my head that I keep adding to the plan for this story. But I'm going to try to update more frequently now!
-Z💞