Waking up

________________________
Nico's POV
10:30 am
____________________________
I groan as I hear my alarm going off. Pulling my pillow from the other side of the bed, I press it against my head hopeing that I wouldn't hear the alarm. After realizing that the pillow won't help me from not hearing the loud alarm so I turn it off and roll over onto my side and try to sleep again. I couldn't sleep after being woken up. My phone keeps going off from because friend, Sugar, keeps texting me waiting for me to wake up and get dressed so she could have a shopping buddy. All her messages are all along the lines of,

"Sleepy head wake up!!!"
"Get up! Theres a sale at your favorite store lets go"
And,
"Why aren't you answering!!!???"

After receiving what feels like a million messages, I decide to call her. As the phone rings, I think of what to say to her when she answers. But she picks up right away giving me little to no time to think.

"Girl, what took you so long to talk to me!" She sounded upset and annoyed but her voice is always sounds so cute when she's mad. Too cute to take seriously.

"Im sorry I like to sleep. I'm not an early bird like you are, Sugar." A slight smirk slides across my face as a say that.

"Well, you need to start to sleep at normal times and not at four in the morning. Just get dressed and meet me at 'Vanilla Bean', K?"
Vanilla Bean was this new cute café thats close to the shopping district so Sugar and I go there a lot.

"Kk, I'll be there in 30 minutes."
I hang up and start to look in my wardrobe looking for a nice and casual outfit that won't get too hot in heat. I find a nice blue skater skirt with a few buttons where the waist is that flares out at the bottom. I match it with white dress shirt underneath, some white leggings, and light brown thigh high boots with a golden buckle. There where two blue ribbons in my hair that where the same color as my skirt. As I leave my home, I see how big it actually is and start walking to the small, cute café.
______________________________