~Sugar Sugar~

~Sugars small stories that make no sense~
______________________
Sugar's POV
Morning Waffles
_____________
I ride on my brothers back as he takes me home after we all met up at the park. Honestly, I tried punching him but he's to strong and I was too busy laughing for it to actually hit or leave a mark on him.

- Time Skip -

The next morning, I guess I fell asleep and Ace threw me on the couch. I turn over on my side to reach my phone but I roll off the bed taking the one blanket he gave me with me onto the floor.

"Ow..."
Ace walks out into the living room wearing an apron thats says,
'Kiss The Chief'
and he clipped his bangs up so it would get in the way while he makes breakfast and put the rest of his hair in a small ponytail sense his hair wasn't that long. Well, wasn't as long as Alexander's hair.

"You alright weirdo?" He went back to the kitchen and brought out food and helped me off the floor. We sat at the coffee table and ate breakfast together. He made eggs, waffles, sausage, and some fruit smoothies.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for breakfast big bro."
I grabbed the plate of waffles for myself and get up to get syrup, some fruit, and wiped cream. I run back with my toppings and slowly and gently place them on my waffles.

"The hell are you doing" Ace just looks at me confused and unfased sense this is just a normal morning.

"Making...the perfect...waffles!"
I keep stareing at the waffles not looking back at Ace.

Ace just sighs and looks at me.
________________________
I know I was supposed to do the next chapter but I was writing this and relized that it want going anywhere but I'm thinking of just putting small side stories.
:p