Coffee and Clothes

_________________________
Nico's POV
11:06 am
___________________
On the way to the café, I notice a new shop with many shinny, glittering, and colorful jewellery. I couldn't help but walk inside to look around but one particular necklace pops out to me. This big purple gem necklace and a black choker with a small perfect diamond in the center. The big purple gem one was more glittery and shiny, it could catch the eye of anyone so I bought it. Knowing that I could alright make the small choker at home and how the big necklace was more extravagant, I think I made the right choice.

_________________
At VanillaBean
_____________________

Sugar found a seat in the back, most people don't know but its the perfect spot to do, well, anything. Sugars real name is Alex but we call her Sugar because she really is as sweet at her nickname says. Her hair was a light pink and has soft blue. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had a small brade on her hair. She usually wears pastel fluffy or soft clothes. As I was walking Sugar runs up to me and throws her entire body onto me and I almost fall back onto the floor. She lets go and grabs my hand and drags me to our seats.

"Finialy your here~!" She seems very excited that I showed up. Or, maybe she made to much caffeine.

"Someones in a jumpy mood" I giggle a bit as I talk.
"Hey, I'm gonna go order a frap, do you want anything else?" Hopefully she doesn't ask for another coffee, I think she had enough caffeine for on day.

"Can I have some Petite Vanilla Scones please?" Sugar asks in a tone of voice that sounds like she's begging.

"Ok, at lest its not coffee." I get up and go to the counter to order a Strawberry Ice Tea and Vanilla Scones. The barista taking my order was quite attractive I do admit but he didn't seem very happy. Maybe it was because he doesn't like his job, or just looks that way. His eyes where a cloudy blue, like the sky on a rainy day but hard to see underneath his glasses. His hair was almost the same color but a bit more silver. His skin was farly pale but not completely white.
I wait patiently for my drink and the scones. When I get my drink, I look at my name where they write it because I wanted to make sure it was mine. As I was looking for my name, I saw the number of the barista that took my order with the words that read,
"Call me later, Nico."
I wondered for a bit how they knew my name but then I remembered I gave him my name for my order. Sugar took the scones as soon as I walked up to the table and took a bite.

"So who's the hoty?" She asked curiously.

"Just my barista, why do you ask? Do you like him~?" I ask her teasingly

"No I don't, he is cute though. I will admit"

"Hmm ok~" I take a sip of my tea and soon after we walk out and go hang out at a nearby park with two of our friends.
___________________________