Chapter 3

Alex

To say I had never seen something so exquisite would be the understatement of the century. I had seen Bea dressed up before, when she went clubbing, or dinner with friends, but this was something else. I would be lying if I didn't admit that it had something to do with this being the first time I had chosen her outfit, but even my wildest imaginations wouldn't be able to do her justice.

I was mute as I stared at her taking in her appearance. Her hair fell in waves down her back, looking silky and soft. Her eyes sparkled in amusement, that it was at my expense was not lost on me. She had matched her lips with the nail polish I chose, gradually changing to a red that matched her dress and the image of those lips wrapped around my cock flashed through my head, instantly making me hard.

My eyes travelled to the dress, marvelling at how it clung to her curves, fitting like a glove. The dress covered everything from the neck down in front, but I knew that back was completely open and I knew that it meant she wouldn't wear a bra. Bea's motto regarding underwear is if it's gonna show, don't wear it. The dress clung to her hips before falling freely to mid calf. As she walked down the stairs I saw flashes of skin. The dress had a slit, seemingly going all the way to her hip bone. Fuck me! The heels made her legs look longer than I knew they actually were and her feet look dainty. I've never had a foot fetish but in this moment, I could understand why someone might.

"You look beautiful Beatrice" her mum, Diane gushed, her voice filled with emotion. Only her mum called Bea by her full name stating that there's a reason she gave her that name.

"Thanks mum" she gave her mum a smile before looking at me. Her smile turned into a smirk and it turned me on even more. I could think of many ways to wipe that smirk off her face.

"Honey I'm going to head out now, you and Alex don't be late."

"Wait. Where is everyone else? I didn't hear anyone even come to the house."

"Your dad took them straight to the hotel. The others are meeting us at the restaurant so I have to be there to welcome them."

"Okay. Well, see you there."

"Bye Diane" She gave us a wave then walked out.

I turned to look at Bea, again. I couldn't help but think that I'd signed my own death warrant by choosing this outfit.

"So... is it safe to say you like how I look?" I didn't answer, still trying to come to terms with the fact that she was looking especially delicious and I wouldn't be able to have a taste. It was torture of my own doing.

"Cat got your tongue Alex?" She laughed softly, eyes gleaming.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked, making my voice deepen. I was aiming to be intimidating and I obviously succeeded as her laughter stopped and her sharp intake of breath was heard.

"N....no?" it came out as a whispered question. I stalked forward towards her and she started to move back.

"Don't move" I ordered. It pleased me immensely to see her immediately obey. By the time I made the short walk across the hallway to where she was standing, I could see her chest rapidly rising and falling. She looked a little bit nervous and had started fidgeting. Using the back of a single finger I traced the curve of her jaw from her ear, down to her chin and down her neck. It was difficult but I managed to refrain from going further down. Standing so close to her I could smell her shampoo and body lotion. No matter how used to the smell I was, it always made me want to take a bite.

Taking a black pouch from my pocket, I opened it and dropped the items into my hands. It was a pair of earrings. They were made of a black feather joined to a diamond stud. I heard her gasp and mutter under her breath but I couldn't decipher what she said.