Chapter 7

Bea

Thoughts were flying through my mind at break neck speed, and I couldn't grasp onto a single one. It was like Alex had fried every single one of my brain cells and he had barely even touched me. His words were playing on repeat in my head but I was having a hard time understanding what they meant in the grand scheme of things. I really need to talk to someone ASAP. I knew Sam would be asleep so I couldn't call him. I could have called Claire but that girl would talk for hours and I didn't have time. I had to be at work by 10 tomorrow.

Fuck me! My arm was still tingling from his caress. I managed to get undressed and into bed out of pure habit, thankfully. Switching of my light I stared into the darkness. I was turned on beyond belief and utterly confused. Did this mean Alex liked me? Was I no longer a child to him? I mean now I know he definitely finds me sexually attractive, but I'm not naive enough to believe that lusting after someone was the same as wanting to be in a relationship with them. I mean Sam is my best friend. He's the epitome of lust without any ounce of love. These thoughts continued circling my mind till I passed out from mental exhaustion.

--------

The next morning I woke up to the blaring of my alarm. I put it on snooze and used the 5 minutes to fully wake up. I was excited about my first day on the job, but I would have preferred to stay in bed. The alarm went off a second time just as there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" I yelled switching off my alarm.

"Hey honey rise and shine"

"Morning mum"

"I have a suprise for you." I sat up and looked at her. She had a big, plain white bag in her hand.

"What's that?"

"I'm not sure. Alex dropped it off a few minutes ago. He said it was a present for your first day." My mum was grinning at me. She's never hidden the fact that she liked Alex and shortly after I turned 17 she started hinting about how good we would be together.

I got out of bed and took the bag from her. "Thanks mum." I waited for her to leave before shutting the door behind her. Sitting on my bed, I looked into the bag. There were three thin boxes inside. I took them out and placed them on the bed. Then I noticed there was also a small envelope in the bag. I opened that first.

We never did get round to picking an outfit. Good luck on your first day.
P.S. wear your black heeled pumps.

Even if mum didn't tell me, I would recognise Alex's beautiful cursive writing anywhere. I opened the first box to find a deep red pencil skirt. I carefully placed it on the bed. The next box contained a black blouse. The material was so soft and silky and I absolutely loved it. I placed the top on the bed as well. I opened the last box and gasped in suprise, slamming the lid back on. For a second I was paralysed with shock, unsure if what I saw was right. I slowly opened the box again and just started. Inside the box was a black and red lace bra. It had an under wire, but no padding so you would see my breasts through the lace. There was a matching thong with it and a matching garter belt. To finish it of was a pair of black stockings, topped with a panel of black lace. It was the sexiest set I had ever seen.

Obviously Alex wanted me to wear this to work, the note said as much. But why? When did he even have time to pick this up, unless he already had it. The thrill of Alex sending the outfit was getting to me and I was excited to try it on.

I jumped into the shower, washing and conditioning my hair before scrubbing my body down. After the shower, I brushed my teeth and blowdried my hair before sleeking it back into a ponytail. I then put on the bra, thong and garter belt. Even though I expected it, it was still a shock to see that the underwear hid nothing. Instead it seemed to further sexualize my private bits. I rolled the stockings on and clipped them to the belt. I put on the skirt, which fit like a glove, and then the top, tucking it into my skirt. I looked into the mirror again and....bloody hell I looked good. The top had a V neckline which showed a hint of my cleavage. My shape had come out more as well, making my ass look bigger than it actually was. Despite how sexy I looked, I still looked very much like a corporate girl. Damn Alex had taste.