Chapter 5

[3 years later]

Nori is now doing quite fine in our house if I do say so myself. At first, it was a little bit awkward because as soon as someone other than me touched her, she would hiss. She got used to it quite fast though. She's also getting pampered a lot by everyone in our family, EVEN our maids are doing it.

There have been quite a few times that I've seen Maya or some other maids sneaking more food into her bowl which caused Nori to look much more plumper than she was three years ago. She looks cuter than ever before!

Today, is also the day before my 3rd birthday!

Even though this event was not mentioned in the novel, the author gave an extra depicting what happended during this birthday. This is also where Em and Mida first met.

When Em and Mida first met they were suprised the other person could talk at such a young age just like them. This caused them to get along and broaden their views on the world. The view of 2 little toddlers also caused a ruckus in between the crowd that was watching them. Their thinking caused them to think that the villainess was also smart like them because all three of them came from similar backgrounds. Which is Wrong!! *sighs*. Anyways, when they saw the villainess toddling towards them they tried speaking to her only to be dissapointed. At that age, the villainess could only say a few words like "mama" and "papa" or  some other simple words. Well this caused their views on the villainess to already lower and thought she was undoubtly stupid. Some rumours also spread like, "Galax from the Shinohara family is so stupid unlike the geniuses from the Hideaki and Masahiro family. Also unlike her brother that is smart." damn rumours.

So, this time for my own sake I have to leave a good impression on them! This is also my chance to get along with Em and Mida.
.
.
.
.
.
So.....my mother dragged me to go shopping. I wonder why so many people think shopping is tiring or boring. I think it's fun and that feeling when you buy something that you like is amazing.

I used to have to bargain with people to get the stuff I wanted to be cheaper in my last life. Thank god, I dont have to do that anymore. It was like world war 2 all over again when women fought over things at the supermarket or shop during a sale.

Anyhow, mother just dragged me to this big shopping mall that looked like it was meant for the rich which it IS for. While heading in the direction of the shop, I noticed that ALL the shops were famous high brand names. For example, Chanel, Prada, Coach, Furla and many others.

The people walking around were also all famous or rich people. My mother seemed to know everyone that passed by so we were stopping to greet somebody every 5 seconds which is kinda annoying.

I think it took 15 minutes to make our way to the shop that WAS JUST ONE FLOOR ABOVE US.

The shops name is Rose Riveria. This shop is well known for making ONLY one piece of the style it was in. So that in this world, your the only person that will have that piece which feels kind of special. However, like any other thing in the world, it comes with a price. And I mean a VERY hefty bill. On average, the dresses there typically cost somewhere in between 10,000-500,000. If you get a custom one, maybe even more.

And I'm getting mine customed. I dont know what magic they used to be able to finish it by tommorow but I am not complaining.

Inside the shop, a man with blonde hair green eyes came out of a door in the shop and led us the room with a big couch.

The man dragged my mother to a corner, actively discussing some things with her. Sometimes, glancing my way with this weird glint in his eye.

"Who is he?" I asked sounding very confused with the situation.

They started walking to me then mother said "Gal-chan this is me and your father's friend since high school, Quincy Hawkins. He is also the designer of all the designs in this boutique. Just now, we were discussing about your dress."

"Oh." I sounded baffled. This is my first time meeting one of mother and father's friends.

"Ah. Anyway Gal-chan what's your favorite colour?"

"Um. Pink I guess. The shade thats not dark but not light either, it's the one in the middle that's a bit peachy."

"Ok its decided then! The dress will be a ball gown and it'll be in the colour pink."

"What! It was for the dress?!"

"Yup." I literally face palmed. Pink......

"Oh don't exaggerate Gal-chan! You will absolutely love it. And it's also a suprise!!" She sounded extremly excited unlike me.

"I hope so.."

Then suddenly, Quincy grabbed my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eye and said "Hey.....do you want to be a model?"

What the hell is he talking about? Model? I wish. But it wouldn't hurt to say yes.

"Yes?"

"Quincy, what are you trying to do with my daughter?" Mother interfered by grabbing his hand.

"Hey! I have good intentions unlike what you're probably thinking about."

"Then, explain first"

"When I first saw your daughter, I thought she was perfect for my boutique's designs. She fits the theme 'classy, elegant and sophisticated' perfectly! And.....I'm also trying to open a kids clothing line so....to speak bluntly, I want her to be this boutique's kids clothing line model! Are...we good now?"

"Hmmmm. How much is the salary."

"1k per photoshoot. If she does good, we can raise it even more."

"Deal."

Hey, hey, hey. Dont I have a say in this? But wow, 1k? Thats a LOT of money.  In my last life if that much money was offered to me, I would say yes anyday.

We went back home after mother and Quincy finished talking about the details of my modelling job.