Chapter 33

"What do you mean who? Its my cat Nori! Don't you remember her?"

"....I think you've mentioned her to me several times before."

"What do I do?? I remember leaving her in a cage at the house! Does your parents even allow cats here? Agh I'm losing my mind! The house might have collapse and she would be dead by no-" My sentence was stopped short by a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Stop overreacting. This isn't like you."

"But she's my baby." I whined. Puffing up my cheeks like a pufferfish.

"Yeah I know. Btw, my mother adores cats and my father doesn't really care. So thats one question done."

"Oh.....right! Maya!" I snapped my fingers.

"Yes young miss?" She said with a mouth full of food and a piece of toast in her hand.

"Oh sorry....didn't realize you were eating. What about Mary then!" I clapped my hands twice.

"Yesh?" Mary said with a pau stuffed into her mouth.

"*sighs* swallow first.." Seeing them like this, I feel much calmer than before somehow. I look at the both of them and saw that Maya had finish chewing first.

"Now guys,have you seen Nori?" Feeling impatient, I rushed them.

The first one to speak was Mary. "Oh I remember now! Young miss, we took Nori into the car, and left her in the 2nd car with the rest of the bodyguards."

"Then, where is she now?" I tapped my feet against the ground in a rythym. Trying my best to stay calm.

"Oh...that..um I don't know young miss.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" I pushed the vase beside me to the ground making it break into many pieces. Its my goddamn baby you're talking about here! How could you not know?

I stared at both Mary and Maya intently. I pointed to the door and said, "Go find Nori now. Don't even think of coming back if you can't find her. I'm expecting good news from you."

The both of them then disappeared. I sat back in the chair and slumped into it. Thinking about all the possibilites of where Nori could be.

"I....I have never seen you that angry before Gal. *whispers* Not even when its about me......"

"Of course, I'm angry! How would you feel if our daughter was taken away?"

"I- I-....we- we're not that old yet...." Em said while covering his flushed face. Aweee but honey, stop assuming things. We aren't at that stage yet. WAIT! Thats not the problem now! I miss Nori.....

"Ah right! Um....about that vase...."

"Its a vase my mother bought for me..."

"How much was it?"

"10 million...."

"Oh..! Please add that amount to my fathers debt...whenever you can." I can't afford 10 million... I only have a bit over 100k. I'm not giving away all the money I worked so hard for. Sorry not sorry father.