Chapter XVII

Blaire's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" I asked Raven.

I was snapped out of my confused state when one of the wolves let out a loud whimper,
"Oh earth, I beseech thee, grant me thy power to destroy my enemies!" The girl chanted as her eyes glowed green.

I was snapped out of my confused state when one of the wolves let out a loud whimper,"Oh earth, I beseech thee, grant me thy power to destroy my enemies!" The girl chanted as her eyes glowed green

*CTTO*

my gaze landed on the sight of the wolves with their limbs wrapped with tree branches, and one by one each wolf was ripped apart in the middle by the force of mere tree branches!

It was such a grotesque sight but, I couldn't find it in me to look away.. From the little girl with glowing eyes. There's no doubt now, she's really a witch.

"Hmmm... So you're the current black wolf huh?" The little girl said out of nowhere.

I'm feeling major deja vu here! I'm not supposed to be discovered that easily, since I perfectly hid my presence and made sure to not utter a single sound. How does she know?

"Come on out child, I wouldn't dare to hurt you." The little girl stated.

"It's okay, she wouldn't hurt you." Raven assured me through our link.

Trusting Raven's words I came out of my hiding place and walked towards the little girl.

The little girl's eyes glowed green again,
"Tsk, already at our tail... Let's go come with me young one, it's not safe to talk here." The little girl said as she started to walk towards a big tree.

I followed her as she started chanting while placing her palm on the big tree,
"Oh earth, I beseech thee, grant me thy power, guide me towards the truth."

As soon as her chant finished, the tree suddenly became transparent, I watched as the little girl entered the tree, and was contemplating whether to follow her or not.

"The gateway will soon close, choose whether or not you want to get killed by the other wolves or to follow me." The little girl's voice echoed from inside the barrier.

Without hesitating anymore I went inside the tree, as soon as I entered the gateway also closed.

What I saw inside took my breath away.

Old fashioned houses and absolutely no technology.
To cut it short I'm currently inside a medieval town.

"Welcome to the witches' cradle, Blaire." The little girl said to me while smiling.

" The little girl said to me while smiling

Author's note:

I don't own any of the photos above. Anyways, Thank you for reading! 😘