Chapter XXII

Blaire's P.O.V

"MORGANA!!! " I screamed as I fall of off Zero's back. I can't believe that this is happening to me right now. Just when I finally have someone to call family, I get thrown of to death by some stupid wind! I thought as I continue to fall down.

"BLAIREE!!!" Morgana shouted as she commanded Zero to catch me. he flew towards me but,  before he can even reach me, the wind continued to repel them pushing them away from me. 

I wonder if I can survive the fall? According to my 8th grade science teacher, a free falling object has  an acceleration of 9.8 m/s/s, downward. which is pretty fast, I doubt my head can survive the impact. "Blaire! This isn't the time for you to think about silly things!" my wolf ranted as she continued to speak, "Let me borrow your body for awhile." She begged. Yep she can't take over unless I allow her to. "Go ahead."  I gulped as I near the castle's roof. 

Before I knew it Raven maneuvered so that our body instead of falling headfirst will fall butt first! If that is even a word.  with a loud thump I fell on the castle's roof . I rubbed my butt as an attempt to lessen the pain, but it still aches like hell. 

I looked for Morgana and Zero only to find them right in front of me but, it's like there's something invisible that is separating us.  Morgana started to chant "Oh..Earth heed my call and destroy the barrier before me!" her eyes glowed green as what seems like vines started to grow behind Morgana and started to pierce the barrier.  I thought that it was going to work until the vines started to burn and the same strong wind pushed Morgana and Zero away.

"What is happening?"  I turned to look at Morgana only to see her face pale. "Blaire, stay there for a while, and no matter what happens you must absolutely not enter the castle!"  Morgana exclaimed as she looked at me straight in the eye. "PROMISE ME!" Morgana roared.

"Morgana I..I don't understand.."  I stuttered. Did I cause another problem yet again? Why can't I just be happy with Morgana? "Blaire you don't need to understand! I..I just want you to promise me." Morgana stammered. 

"I promise that I won't enter the castle, unless there's a reason to." I explained as I looked at her in the eye. I won't make a promise unless I really intend to do it.

Morgana paused to look at me before shaking her head and commanding zero to go somewhere. "I'll be back soon." she said before Zero flew away. 

I decided to go down from the roof in case the stupid wind tries to knock me off again. It took me 5 minutes to go down from the castle's roof. I immediately closed my eyes to look for any possible threats.  and thankfully found nothing. I was walking towards the woods to you know test if I can go out of the barrier. I picked up a rock and threw it towards the barrier, I was expecting it to be repelled but, it went out. Hmm should I try to pass through it? I slowly walked towards the barrier and tried to press my palm against the barrier.  Surprisingly, my whole hand went through. Breathing deeply, I braved myself up and closed my eyes as I passed though the barrier.  I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was out of the barrier. "Seriously, If only I knew earlier that I can just go out of the barrier." I murmured. I decided to walk futher inside the forest. It looked so peaceful......