Always

'I can't help but love you even tho I try not to, I can't help but want you I know that I'd die without you'
- Ruelle, War of hearts

" This better be good Malfoy" Hermione snareld at the pale faced boy in front of her, they had shared dormitories for almost two months now and not a day had passed by without insults being thrown at least twice a day.

He couldn't belive it, three months ago his mother told him he was a Veela and that if he didn't find his mate in a year he would die. It didn't seem so bad until he realised that his mate was the one and only Hermione Granger.

"G-Granger I need to tell you something..."

Hermione couldn't belive the nerv of him, he had told her what and insufferable know-it-all just twenty minutes ago and now he was standing in front of her interrupting her essay for proffesor Slughorn that was due tomorrow.

" Spit it out ferret "

" I'm quater Veela "

He had said it and now watching Hermione carefully for a reaction but didn't see an 'o' of realisaition on her face
' Great now I have to accually spel it out for her ' was the thought filling his head. But when he looked into her brown hazel eyes all thoughts seemed to disapear. He couldn't think of anything else than her, how her laugh made him melt inside, how she would furrow her brows when she was reading, how her dimpels showed when she smiled and how her honey coloured eyes were like a drug and he was an addict. He needed her but he couldn't have her.

" Malfoy?"

He had been staring into her eyes for the last two minutes without a word.

" Uh, what?"

" You were staring "

" Oh sorry "

Hermione couldn't help but smile as his face became slightly pink under his pale cheeks.

" But what was it I really need to finish this essay "

" I'maveelaandyourmymate " He blurred out

Draco felt the blood rise as this time her mouth shaped an 'o' and then she just stared.

Hermione was lost in though ' I'm his mate, I'm his mate, I'm his mate' It was all she could think.

" Hermione are you okay?" Draco said in a worried voice.

" I'm your mate? "

" Yes, it's not something I control I just know that I need you and if I don't get you, lets just say it'll be bad. It's hard enough having to argue with you every day being away from you is just pure torture "

He couldn't belive his ears, he had confessed after months of torture he had finally said it. Hoping she would say something, anything he stood againt the wall.

" Oh, well what do.. I don't know what to say "

" It's fine I just needed you to know, I'll go to my bedroom now "

" Oh Okay "

He was hoping so bad that she would tell him to wait so that he could just look at he one more time. He swallowed his pride and turned around to look at her once more and to his suprise her eyes were on his.

She couldn't belive it, first he was screaming at her and then telling her how being away from her was pure torture, she didn't know how to feel. Yes Malfoy was handsome but he was a git. Then he turned around fixing his silver orbs (i would like to formally apologise for using the word orbs but to my defence i was 12) on hers and her heart flutterd. Just as fast as he had turned around he was gone.

The next day came dawning and both Hermione and Draco went out of their bedroomdoor at the same time and bumped in to each other. Muttering 'sorry' to each other in an akward silence Draco couldn't take it anymore. He had tried so hard to stay sober, not to become addicted again but he couldn't it was to hard. He helped her up and then backed her until her back was against the wall.

" M-Malfoy what are you doing"

He could feel his consience losing grip of his muscels, he couldn't control himself at all. All he could do was stare at her, he didn't even notice that her eyes were filled with fear.

" I'm getting what's mine " He groweld at her, then leaning down kissing her neck working his way up to her mouth. That's when he snaped back to concienss and pulled back.

" I-I'm so, so sorry. I couldn't control myself I didn't mean to, I'm sorry "

" You really couldn't control yourself?"

" No, sorry it wont happen again "

" Why not? "

Her question intruiged him, what did she mean?

She didn't know what she was doing, only that maybe he wasn't so bad.

" What do you mean? "

" You know exactly what I mean "

He didn't know what to do, did she really mean it, but he din't care he wanted her to badly to think.

She didn't know what she meant only that she wanted him to badly to care.

She took him by the tie and pulled him closer just before crashing his lips on hers she mutterd ' I'm all yours Malfoy' then he kissed her like there was no tomorrow, he put his hand on her waist exploring her back while she tangled her hands in his hair. They didn't even hear when the door to the head dormitories opend and Blaise Zabini came in walking up th stairs.

" Draco why arn't you in- OH HELLL NO I DID NOT JUST SEE THAT, SORRY BUT I NEED TO GET MY MEMORY ERASED NOW " The teenagers pulled back and looked at the dark haired boy who was running down the stairs and tripping at the end falling on his face.

" That kind of described how my life has been with you " The blond boy turned back to the brunette witch

" Falling down the stairs?"

" No, running from my feelings and then falling face first, head over heals for you "

" That's cute " They returned to kissing each other and when Blaise finally got up he stayed at their portrait guarding their door wich was Snape.

" YOU BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT DRACO OR ELSE "

" Always "