Room of Requirments/ 2

The second letter had appeard an hour ago and it read.

' Now go to sleep at the end of the corridor up the stairs, and don't try the floor or anywhere exept the bed '

Draco and Hermione didn't think it would be that horrible until they realised that it was a rather small bed, they would have to sleep very close to each other. Wich none of them had anything against, but would of course never say to each other. They were accuall pretty exited and nervous about sleeping in the same bed, Hermiones' first thought was clothes, what would they sleep in? However much she looked foward to it she did nor want to sleep in her undergarments with her supposed enemy, tht didn't quite work well toghether. But when they enterd the bedroom a closet stood on the right of the bed, inside the closet there were two sleepwears, one in green and silver and one in red and gold. Of course Hermione took the one in red and gold and Draco took the green and silver one.

" Hermione, I think this is meant for you " He said holding up then Slytherin coloured pyjamas, and indeed it was. The pyjamas were nothing out of the ordianary for Draco but for Hermione it was a little out of her comfort sone, hers was a tank-top and booty shorts, Draco had gotten just a pair of shorts.

" Turn around " She said and Draco smirked but did as she had asked, when she had her pajamas on she crawled under the covers quickly but not quickly enough for Draco to see.

" Wheet Whoo, you look good in my colours " He whisteld, Hermione sat up and instantly reggretted it because just a meter away was Malfoy standng shirtless. She layed down red as a tomato.

" No need to be ashamed " He said snaking and arm around her waist

" Oh hell no Malfoy, ystay on your side of the bed thank you very much "

" Ughh " But he did as she said and they both fell into a slumber.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Next Morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Draco woke up early and used that time to take a shower and get dressed in something Ginny had picked out, black jeans with a crispy white shirt. Hermione on the other hand woke up very late, around noon, this was new to her usually she would either wake up because of a bad dream or she would of course wake up for classes. She walked over to the closet and there were some white skinny jeans with black turtle neck.

" Ginny I am going to kill you " She utterd while changing, then she went into the bathrom and looked in the mirror, almost letting out a scream. Her hair was like a bird nest and her eyes seemed puffy, she brushed her hair best she could and washed her face makng it less puffy. Then she went down the stairs to the kitchen that had been there the whole night, Draco was sitting in a chair reding the Daily Prophet, another round of gossip about the champions, didn't they have attention enough. When he looked up and saw Hermione in skinny jeans and another tight shirt he almost spit out his pumkin juice.

" What? " She asked blushing, making Draco look back at the Daily Prophet to hide his flush.

" Nothing "

Hermione sat down at the table in front of him and took a toast from the plate that had just appeared. The breakfast went on under silence with Draco reading the prophet and Hermione reading a muggle book called ' Kings Cage '

" What are you reading? " Draco asked halfway through brekfast.

" Ohh Malfoy, are you ready for this disscussion? " She grinned at him because he had just set himself into a two hour conversation " So it's about a girl with red blood, I'm on the third book the first one is called ' Red Queen ', an I'm dying a bit because Maven and Mare, aggrhh. Sorry, sorry, the book is about a girl with red blood..."

Hermione explained the book in two and a half hours and Draco just sat there listening and watching how exited she became when talking about books. ( A/N This book ' Red Queen ' It's and accuall book written by Victoria Aveyard, I've written a fanfic on that one too hehe. But my point is it's a really amazing book so if you have nothing to read or just need something more to read even tho you already have to much, whatever the case is check it out. I'm in love with the characters, that's it ) Her eyes lit up in one of the most beutiful ways possible and she seemed to live in another world picturing it while explaining.

" So now I'm here and I don't know what to think, I mean yes he's mean and abusive but maybe he has a soft side, you know. Maybe he really can be fixed. Like you, Maven is totaly you, Merlin you are the replica of him! Slytherin Prince, learned the wrong things at a young age and ahhh! " She looked at Draco with such exitment it made him smile too. They sat in silence, Hermione a thousand miles away and Draco admiring the possibility to fly away from the world in words, he could lose himself a little bit in books but not even close to the same level as her, she lived in them, she needed books to breath. They were like oxygen for her.

At four a'clock they ate lunch and around nine pm a new letter appeard, the room changed again while they read it out loud.

' Here comes a list of the games you will have to play tonight. For fun another four people will join you.

Truth or Dare

You will have to use veritaserum if you take truth, there is some in under the third floorboard on the right. If someone refuses they will be given one shot of firewhiskey for truth and two for dare.

Fuck, Marry, Avada Kedavra

I expect Hermione to know how this works, exactly like it sounds accully, choose three people and then their fate with you, Kiss, Marry or Kill

Ask me

In ask me you will also have to take two drops of veritaserum, then the others choose two questiond to ask you.

Good luck, and please Hermione don't kill me '

" You wish Ginny " Hermioe mutterd, just after four teenagers came into the room, it was Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.

" Great, Potter and Weasel "

" Be nice " Hermione said elbowing him.

" Fine "

" What the hell are we doing here? " Ron said looking from Draco to Hermione " And what are you two doing toghether? "