Firewhiskey

One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with me. Possibility.

One kiss, Dua Lipa

She felt guilt running through her veins like blood, or like the two bottles of Firewhiskey she had consumed. But still with her throat burning from the alcohol she couldn't bring herself to stop. She had just seen her fiance snog the living day light out of their old school 'friend' Lavender Brown. Why would he do something like that, they were happy. Or she was at least, but he obviously wasn't.

The blond boy sat dow with a ' thud ' in the seat at the bar, he had just been disowned by his father. How could he do that? The had been a happy family, or so he thought. His father had told him that if he didn't join the Death-Eaters again he would not have him living under the same roof. He thought the madness would end after the war but it didn't. So he got kicked out. Now he had no-where to go so he did what he always did when he had no-where to go, he went to the pub and got himself drunk. But not this time, becase they didn't have any firwhiskey, somebody had finished up two whole bottles for themself.

" Sorry sir but the lady in the red dress already drank up all the firewhiskey " The bartender said, looking at the woman i the red dress sitting alone a the end of the bar.

" Okay thank you anyways " He nodded and walked over to her. The woman had brown hair braided laying neatly on the side and as the bartender said a striking red dress.

" Hello " She looked up at him, her hazel eyes skimming his face in a slugish sort of way " Granger? " Draco said dumstruck.

" Yes Malfoy " Her words came stumbling over the other.

" You need to get home, where's that Weasel when you need him? " Hermine started crying siletly at the mention of Ron. Draco noticed and wiped her tear away, ignoring the tingling feeling of her skin on his.

" Hey, hey what is it? " Draco sat down on the chair at her left.

" Ron... h-he and that bitch Lavender " Hermione's tears were long gone replaced by fury and rage. The alchol also seemed to vanish, burnt up by the fury inside her.

" He cheated on you!? " Now Draco looked as furious as Hermione felt.

" Yeah.. " Hermione looked a him, was this the Malfoy she knew? Sitting n her side wiping her tears away " I don't want to talk about it "

" What do you want to talk about then? " Draco asked, taking his hand away from her cheek.

" Why did you hate me in school? " She wished as soon as she saw the look on Draco's face that she had asked something else, anything.

" I never hated you " He mumbled looking down

" You never hated me, but then why- "

" Because" He said looking into her eyes " Because, you made me question everything they had taught me "

" What did they teach you " She sad tilting her head.

" That all muggle-borns were fools, that they weren't worthy of this. But why would you not be worthy of this? It was just something I couldn't understand, it didn't make sense to hate you. Because why should I hate you when there was nothing wrong with you, you were perfect. You are perfect. " They stared into each others eyes for a good minute until Hermione wraped her hand around his colar and dragged his face to hers to that they were inches apart.

He could see some freckels on her tinged skin, he was so close. Closer then he had ever been and still she felt like an eternity away. But then she kissed him and she wasn't anywhere but with him, right there.

" Hermione!? " A voice cried form the entrance of the three broomsticks. They broke apart but still held each others gaze until a hand gripped her wrist and yanked her away from a stunned Malfoy.

" Hermione what are you doing? " Ron said tighning his grip on her wrist, tears welled up in her eyes, not because it as Ron in front of her but because Ron was hurting her.

" Ron you're hurting me " She whimpeard.

" What are you doing with the ferret " He said tightning his grip even more.

" What was I doing!? What were you doing with that prat Lavener Brown!? Huh, didn't expect me to see that did you? "

Then Ron lifted his other hand and slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark and blood on her cheek. That's when Draco reacted, well reacted without his brains permission. He lunged himself at Ron and started hitting him until Hermione cried.

" STOP! " Draco got off the bleeding Ron and went over to Hermione to check on her. But Ron had got up and drawn his wand.

" Crucio! " Draco fell onto the floor and screamed with pain, everything hurt, eveywhere. The pub had gone from deadly quiet to just deadly, everybody were lungng at Ron restraining him and taking his wand and some were hitting him. Nobody heard madame Rosmearta screaming 'stop!'.

Hermione was sitting next to Draco casting spells to make the pain go away, it went away in the coming two minutes, But Draco didn't wake up so they went to St.Mungos.

" Are you okay? "He croaked out as soon as he saw Hermione sitting on his side, she laughed, a beutiful laugh that made Draco smile.

" You've been unconious for two days and you ask if I'm okay "

" Yes, it must have been hard without me for two whole days " Again Hermione laughed, he may have changed but his ego certanly hadn't. Then Draco furrowed his brow in confusion, it had just been a crutiato curse why did it take his two days to wake up?

" Why was I asleep for so long? "

" Ron put a spell on the Cruciato curse, so that it would last forever. I managed to get rid of the pain but not the sleep-forever thing "

" Oh, well I'm grateful "

Draco looed around o find two huge book piles, once a book-worm always a bookworm. The room itself was vey simpel with white walls and some chairs at the wall of the room.

" Hermione about last night, well, eh, three night ago. If it didn't mean anything to you, then you can just walk away. I don't want you to feel obliged to stay with me, it's your choice "

" Good "  she said standing up, Dracos heart was breaking. For him that the kiss had meant the world, but obviously not to her " Because I've made my choice "

Then she leaned down and kissed him.

It was the best moment of Dracos life.

It was the best moment of Hermiones life.

And for all the time they would be toghether it would stay that way, the best day of their life were when they were toghether.