The Dinner

"Hello boys..."
The two look to the door at the sound of allura's voice. Standing in the large doorway was Allura, Hunk, and...Lance. Keith gasped. His boyfriend was standing there in a tight skirt and heels, showing off his long, smooth legs. Keith's eyes drifted upwards to his bare stomach and lace covered chest and arms. Finally Keiths eyes met Lance's. Lance looked gorgeous, with a smirk painted on his now dark blue lips.
"See somethin' you like, samurai?"
Lance's teasing voice had an edge to it, Keith visibly shivered, licked him lips and nodded dumbly.
"We just wanted Keith to see the finished look, see you two at dinner. Have fun" Allura called to them as the three began to leave. Keith had the urge to follow, but before he could chase lance like a lost puppy shiro gripped his shoulder. Keith looked up.
"You sure you dont need those condoms?"
○•°○•°○•°
Lance ignored the urge to hug Keith and stay with him as he walked out of the training room with allura and Hunk.
"Lance, you have to wear that to dinner! Did you see Keith's face? He practically undressed you with his eyes, Lance!" Hunk said once they were safely in Allura's bedroom.
"Really? I didnt notice" Lance asked
"Thats because you were too busy eyeing his sweat covered body, the sexual tension couldve been cut with a knife" Allura cuts in, her and hunk giggling.
"Fine I'll wear it to dinner, but only if you guys do too!"
"Deal!" The other two exclaim and give eachother a look. They'd have the two paladins back to normal in no time.
○•°○•°○•°
"So what do we need, pidge?"
Coran asks as they stroll through the mall
"Well candles, flowers, bath soap, and lingerie according to allura's list. And Hunk gave me a whole list of food."
"So what are we doing with all this exactly?"
"We're making lance think hes surprising keith with a romantic night to seduce him. First a dinner, hunk's idea, then a bath, allura's idea, then lance surprises him with some lacy getup and they fuck."
"Ah, and you're sure it will work?"
"Yes. Oh and we need to pick up lube."
○•°○•°○•°
"Okay lance, hunk and i have set up the observation deck for your dinner with keith." 
Pidge and coran had arrived a while a go, dinner was soon, hunk and allura were stressed. But, the pair set the small table up near the large window, scattered rose petals around it, lit a few candles. Lance was in love with the set up.
"Its perfect! Thank you so much." Lance beamed.
"And right after you get inside and start we'll begin to set up the bath!" Hunk said
"And your 'special surprise' will be in your bedroom." Allura added.
"I gotta start cooking! The appetizers will be out in a little, go grab keith!" Hunk called to them as he rushed out the room.
○•°○•°○•°
"Oh keiitthhh" lance called, walking into Keith's room, where he just finished changing.
"Lance, i missed you" Keith said pulling the taller boy close.
"Mmhmm well i have a surprise for you"
"Oh really?"
"Yep" lance said, dragging keith out of his room.
The doors whoosed open and keith let out a small gasp, pulling lance to his chest, kissing his neck softly.
"Baby, you did all this?"
"I had a little help" lance giggled
"Mmm lets go eat" keith murmured and pulled lance to the table, pulling out a chair for lance. Keith sat down across from him, breathless. The light of the stars danced on lance's cheeks and in his eyes. Keith loved the way his hair gently fell against his soft face, the small, teasing smile on his painted lips, he loved everything.
"What?" Lance asks, his cheeks redden slightly.
"Nothing, Im just looking at you"
"W-why?"
"Cause, you're gorgeous."
The couple ate and laughed, hunk bringing in plate after plate of good food. Not that they noticed him, the two were trapped in eachother, the outside world falling away. Allura was outside the door spreading more flower petals leading to the bathroom, candles lit near the tub, lights dimmed. The next part of the plan was ready to be set in motion.
Word count: 710