Dream part 2

(A few days before reuniting with Kaname and Yuki)
After Yui had put Zero down into the suspended animation there was only one way to communicate with him. So she held his hand closing her eyes and saw him again which he embraced her with a kiss. They faces stayed close together but then he spoke:

(Zero) " Yui , you have given the happiest fourteen years of my life and I wouldn't do anything to change that but Yui I want you to be happy again. I know this isn't something I would normally agree with but Kaname and Yuki are your family but they are the one who need you now. I finally got to see you with Ren grow up before my eyes and you showed me the love I have always hoped for but now I want you to be happy again."

(Yui) " Zero.. I am happy.. you saved our son but sacrificing yourself and I wish there was a way to save you . I know at first I was angry and I wanted to get revenge for you but I realized thats not an answer nor would it help me cope with losing you. Zero I will give the peace you deserve  so you can be with your family on the other side and I know you will always have a place in my heart. I will try my best to be happy and I will watch over our son"

(Zero) " Thats all I want to see you no longer in pain because of me and Ren probably feels guilty but he shouldn't I wanted to protect him. Seek out your family and be happy again with that some day I will see you again but not for a long while I hope you live long after I'm gone. Ren has you for a mother and he will change the world as we know it which I'm happy he's our son. I love you Yui so this is our last time saying goodbye even though it's hard I will always be with you in your heart"

(Yui) " I know Zero.. I will release you and you will be reunited with your family it's least you deserve after everything you have done for us "

Yui opened her eyes and she looked around remembered that was a few days before she took Ren to the academy. She dreams only have memories and she had made peace but her heart still fluttered  thinking of Kaname . Why did Kaname being in her life again make her feel so much at ease again? What was Kaname going to think when he knew she was starting to feel something more then like towards him? Yui felt a little guilty because she didn't want to create adultery out Yuki's and Kaname's marriage but that wouldn't change how she was feeling now. She would have to hide this feeling at least for now.