Heated kiss (lemon)

Yui and Kaname had been together for six months taking things slow learning more about each other . Kaname knew from the beginning that Yui was different from his first love and from her sister. He didn't have to worry about wanting to protect her or feel bad about holding back his strength because even though Yui was half human she was stronger then most vampires combined.

It was winter time they were walking through the woods when it started to snow again. Kaname thought Yui would get cold and Yui just smiled taking his hand then placed it on his face before she spoke it was as if she knew exactly what he was thinking .

(Yui) " Kaname I'm not cold..I may be half human but I'm a natural heater so.. don't be worried about the cold weather hurting me"

(Kaname)" how..did you know what I was thinking?"

(Yui) "did you forget about our blood bond? It's a little different then the one you had with my little sister because even thought I'm only a half breed I'm more aware of your feelings . I know this hasn't been easy and I enjoy you being patient but am I really worth the effort you put forth just to be near me"

(Kaname) " I see.. that's why you understand me so well and I'm glad we share a bond. I know but I'm glad to be patient and your important to me so you're worth waiting for"

Yui and Kaname kissed deeply but this kiss intensified with both of their eyes turning red. They were both in control but their vampire sides were impatient wanting them to feel closer skin to skin. Kaname picked Yui up wrapping her legs around his waist then pushed her against the wall. Yui unbuckled his belt and he took off her underwear then opened her coat at the bottom.

Their bottom half was bare and then Kaname kissed her again before pushing into her. They groaned together Kaname licked and bit into Yui's neck while thrusting inside Yui harder then deeper. Yui moaned deeper holding herself tighter to Kaname rocking her hips and moved as best as the could using the wall as support. Kissing and touching anywhere their skin showed then Yui bit the right side of Kaname's neck which made him moan deeply releasing his hold on her neck.

They both lick then nibbled there bite marks which began to heal but then they climaxed together . Their eyes turned back to the golden brown they use to be and Kaname felt guilty letting his Vampire side take over but Yui put a hand on his cheek.

(Yui) " It's okay Kaname I wanted you too but I was afraid to ask you"

(Kaname) " You were afraid to ask to be one with me?"

(Yui) " Yes.. you don't have hold back with me .. I'm a lot stronger then I look"

(Kaname) " I know it's one of the things I love about you"