Chapter 13 - Hello and HELLO!

Chapter 13 – Hello and HELLO!

It was Friday. Which meant the boys had the day off and more importantly I would find out who this girl was Jay kept texting and talking to. He had been smug all through breakfast telling us he was going to meet her at half past ten then bring back Em for us to meet at three.

This meant we had just under five hours to do whatever we wanted to do, we were in Vegas so I knew the other boys would probably be recovering from their hangover last night and not do much, which meant it would probably just be me and Nathan.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked, I had no idea what there was to do out here and I guess Nathan had more of an idea than me.

“Let’s just go and explore” he said and I nodded, I nipped back to my bunk and grabbed my bag making sure I had my phone and money with me before Nathan and I climbed down the few steps and into the hot sun.

We walked for about ten minutes side by side so our arms brushed every now and again before we came across a poster advertising the Cirque Du Solleil which were putting on a show in fifteen minutes, Nathan smiled and grabbed my hand before going over to a booth and buying two tickets, we followed a crowd of tourists into the venue and took our seats.

When the show finally came on I was amazed at what some people could do, I never thought people could bend or do things like that. I was pretty proud that I could touch my toes before I came in here but now it seemed just as easy as walking.

“That was impressive” Nathan said as we walked out, I nodded in agreement and we carried on walking, stopping at a shop to grab a drink and chocolate bar on the way.

The next stop we made was at a shark reef aquarium, I was one of those people that hated the sea. Even if it was just ankle high I was always scared I’d get stung by a jellyfish or a crab would pinch my toes, so going in an aquarium was something I enjoyed but then again didn’t like too much, I always had that thought that if the glass broke I would be in shark infested waters.

Nathan knew this but I think that’s why he bought me here, to try and get over whatever I hated so much about it. He held my hand the whole way around and read what each shark was from a leaflet as they swam past.

By the time we walked back out into the hot Vegas heat it had just gone past half past two so we took it as our queue to head back ready for when Jay got back with Em. The tour bus was in the same spot – not that I expected it to move – and when we got on Siva was sat on his phone while Tom and Max were lounging about obviously still not quite over their hangovers.

“Hey” I said getting a few mumbled answers back, I made everyone a cup of tea since it looked like they needed and they all took it gratefully – tea does wonders! As we sat talking about what we did yesterday and today the tour bus opened and Jay walked on holding the hand of a girl.

Jay smiled, you could tell how much happier he was since the whole thing started. Holding his hand was the girl – Em – she was pretty, her natural red hair shimmered under the sunlight streaming through the windows, she smiled and looked at Jay for reassurance. Max, Tom, Siva and Nathan all looked at her taking the whole thing in, Nathan and Siva smiled while Tom and Max had faint smirks on their faces.

“Guys this is Em. Em this is Max, Tom, Siva, Nathan and Maggie” he said pointing to each of us, I’m pretty sure she knew who the others were but maybe not me.

“Hi nice to meet you” she said and I smiled, Jay gave me one of those looks and I knew he wanted me to talk to her since I was the only girl here.

“Do you want me to show you the bus?” I asked and she nodded, smiling at Jay before following me. I showed her each of the rooms and where we all slept, she was quite surprized at how small the beds were but I told her we ended up getting used to it.

I found out she liked singing, art and dancing as well as animals such as dogs and lizards so she was a perfect match for Jay, she hated anything to do with hospitals which I couldn’t blame her for to be honest. By the time we made our way back to the lounge are we were laughing and I knew we would be great friends.

She walked straight into Jays open arms and he received a lot of teasing from the others, Em said she should probably get going as she had to go to a family dinner so Jay walked her out.

“It was nice meeting you, I’m sure we’ll see each other soon” I said hugging her briefly before she left.

“Nice meeting you too, you do well with putting up with the boys” I laughed and Jay poked her at the last comment, I had to admit they were really cute together.

I’d known in the past Jay had a few flings with different women but never enough to have a full relationship with them, the few women had only wanted to get to know him for his fame so it was really nice to know he had found someone that I could see a relationship  forming from.

“I guess Jiva and Jaythan are over” Max said and I laughed slightly, I don’t know whether he said it because Jay had possibly found someone, or the whole Nathan saying he likes me thing, or both, but it was true, I’m sure that the boys relationship will stay the same.

“They’re cute together” I said sitting down on the sofa, Tom laughed before speaking.

“Jay and cute shouldn’t be used in the same sentence” he joked and I rolled my eyes, the banter was hilarious. Sometimes I just wanted to film them and put it on TV, I’m sure it would be a hit.

Jay returned ten minutes later smiling, I hadn’t seen him this giddy in a long time. The last time he’d been like this was when they got a number one single! Big Kev appeared with three pizza boxes for us and we put the TV on watching some random American show and munching on the delicious junk food.

When I was in bed that night I had just replied to an email from my mum and dad asking how everything was going when my phone vibrated showing I had a message, I had a pretty good idea who it was from.

From Nathan: Open your curtain please!  xx

I did what he asked and saw him lying looking at me, his hair was slightly messy and he didn’t have a top on as it was pretty hot. I waved and he waved back before I replied to his text.

From Maggie: Done it  xx

I watched him read and smile at me before he turned back to his Blackberry and typed pretty quickly back.

From Nathan: I had a great day today; did I get you over your sea/fish phobia? Oh and given us any thought? ;) xx

I knew he was watching me as I read it and I couldn’t help but chuckle, to be honest I’d only really thought about Nathan and I twice today about what it would be like having him as a boyfriend and not the answer to his question.

From Maggie: I think I’m halfway there! And not really, by the time we get back to the UK you’ll have an answer I promise xx

I hit send and watched him read it, he didn’t look up before he replied back, I didn’t know whether that was good or bad.

From Nathan: Okay I’ll be waiting. By the way I thought it was really nice of you to show Em around earlier  xx

I smiled at him and wiggled around trying to find a comfy spot before replying to him.

From Maggie: She’s really nice, I’m glad Jay’s happy. And the main reason I did it because he gave me one of those looks ;) xx

I didn’t have to explain ‘the look’ Nathan knew it  - from the whole Jaythan thing – Nathan rolled his eyes as I watched him and threw a sock at Jay who was laying on the bed texting, I laughed as it made him jump hitting him on the face. He gave Nathan a death glare before returning to whatever he was doing on the phone, I’m pretty sure he was texting Em otherwise he would have dragged Nathan off the bed by his ankles and hit him with a pillow.

From Nathan: I think I got him back for you. We should probably sleep now so night xx oh and btw I like your underwear ;)

When I looked up from the text the curtain to Nathan’s bunk was drawn but I could hear him chuckling slightly to himself, I looked down and noticed that somehow my nighty dress had risen up showing my underwear bottoms. Great. Seems Nathan liked the view though…

A/N – Hope you liked it! Let me know what you think, comment, vote, fan! S x